Chapter Four

"Not me," Maddie said as she hopped to her feet.

"Aw, come on, Madds," Chloe whined. "Just play for a little? Have a little fun."

"No," Maddie crossed her arms.

"Kalani, what do you think?" Chloe raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, um, I don't mind. Whatever," she replied.

"So, it's settled. Get in a circle."

Chloe yanked on Maddie's arm, forcing her to sit.

"Okay, who wants to go first? Okay, I'll go," Chloe smiled. "Kalani, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you been crushing on anyone lately?"

"No, not that I can recall," Kalani laughed.

"Such a lie!" Chloe giggled.

"Whatever. Maddie, truth or dare?"

"Truth, I guess."

"What about you? Crushing on anyone?"

"No," she lied. "Blake, t or d?"

"Dare," he said smoothly.

"Okay, I dare you to post your eighty-seventh picture in your phone on Instagram."

"Okay," he replied as he scrolled through his phone. "Ah, man. It's a picture of me and my sister from a hundred years ago."

"You have to post it," Chloe giggled.

"Fine. There," Blake rolled his eyes. "Kalani, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to let me go in Maddie's closet and pick out an outfit for you to wear tomorrow," he said with a grin.

"How about no," Kalani chuckled.

"To bad, it's a dare," Blake said as he got up and walked go Maddie's closet.

About a minute later Blake came out with some clothes. He had a gray pocket tee, a blue and black flannel, gray skinny jeans, a black beanie that says Aldc on it, and black converse.

"God, does it get any gayer than this?" Chloe laughed as Maddie stared at her.

"She has to wear it," Blake grinned.

"Fine, whatever. Chloe, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who's your biggest crush at the moment?"

"Well, I'd have to say Josh," Chloe smiled as she winked at Blake.

"Aren't you and Josh, like, dating?" Kalani asked. "I saw you guys kiss."

"No, we're not. Just friends..." Chloe trailed off. "Kalani, truth or dare?"

"Dare, I guess," she said.

"Hmm," she smirked. "I dare you to... kiss Maddie."

"What? No!" Maddie screeched.

"Kalani? It's a dare."

Kalani sat there on her knees while looking at the ground.

"No, that's not happening," Maddie said. "Gosh, Chloe. Definitely not-"

Before she could finish she felt warm lips crash into hers. Her eyes flew open as she tried to pull away but a hand on the back of her neck was keeping her from moving. She felt another hand go around her waist and suddenly she couldn't breathe.