Chapter Five

"Congratulations, girls. You got first place. Let's hope you can do it again next weekend. Great job to Mackenzie and JoJo for getting first place, I thought you two did well. And as for Maddie and Kalani. Second place? That's first to lose. I'm disappointed. Be ready go next week. Have a great weekend, girls," Abby said after the competition.

"Alright, Maddie, we're heading to your house to get ready then we're heading to the party," Chloe whispered as they walked out.

"I haven't even asked my mom."

"You don't need to. She'll be asleep right when we get home which will be midnight. We leave right after that."

"Okay, fine."

"What're you guys talking about?" Mackenzie asked from behind.

"Nothing, just going to hang out tomorrow," Chloe lied.

"Sure," Kenzie laughed.

The three got into the car with Melissa before driving four hours to get home. 

"Goodnight, girls," Melissa said as soon as she walked into the door before heading up to her room.

"Goodnight," they said back.

"Night, Kenzie," Chloe fake yawned as she headed upstairs. "Kenzie?"

"She's asleep," Maddie said as she walked through the door carrying her little sister up to her room.

Maddie gently put Kenzie on her bed and tucked her in. After that she headed into her room where Chloe was already getting ready.

"You're such a cute sister," Chloe whined. "Now tell me if this dress looks hot or not."

"It looks great," Maddie said referring to the short pink dress.

"I know," she smirked. "Hurry and get ready."

"I'm not wearing a dress," Maddie complained.

"Fine, give me five minutes to pick your outfit."

Maddie sat on her bed and waiting for a bit before Chloe came back.

"Okay, just go put these on."

"Fine," she mumbled.

She walked into her bathroom and took off her clothes before throwing them in her laundry hamper. She quickly put on a pair of black high waisted shorts, a black belly shirt, a red flannel with cut off sleeves and a black SnapBack.

"Holy fuck, you look hot," Chloe said as her jaw dropped.

Maddie blushed with embarrassment.

"Alright, I'm doing your make up. Let's go."

After a few minutes, Maddie looked in the mirror and gasped.

"Jesus, Maddie. If I was a boy I'd so date you," Chloe said.

"Gee, thanks," she laughed.

"Now grab shoes and let's go!"

Maddie grabbed her black vans and joined Chloe as they quickly walked downstairs. She walked into the laundry room with Chloe behind her.

"What are you doing?" Chloe questioned.

Maddie reached into a laundry soap box and pulled out her car keys.

"Let's go," she grinned.

They quietly walked outside and got into Maddie's car.

"Okay, where to?" Maddie asked as she pulled out of her drive way.