Chapter Twenty Four

mm smut warning

"Finals are going to be the death of me," Kalani huffed.

"Honey, we have one more day of school then Christmas is three days after that. You're gonna be fine," Maddie smiled.

"I'm really nervous, okay?"

"For which class?"

"History."

"Why just history?"

"Because I'm actually stupid, okay? You know I failed it last year and I'm only passing it this year because of you and if I don't pass the final I'm going to fail it again. You know what that means? It means I'll have to take it again and I won't graduate on time and I can kiss UCLA goodbye," Kalani said as she threw her head into her hands.

"Lani, my love. You have nothing to worry about. You have a high B in the class right now. All you need is a D on the final to pass," she chuckled.

"Madison, the only reason I have a B in the class is because I literally cheat off you on everything and you do mostly all of my homework. The only reason I don't have an A is because I failed the one test I didn't cheat off you on because we were broken up. I literally have no fucking idea on what's going on in the class. I'm fucked."

"Why don't you just cheat off me for the final then?"

"You act like I'm and idiot," Kalani rolled her eyes. "For finals, Mr. Wattis said he was going to seat us in alphabetical order with our last names. I don't think Hilliker and Ziegler are anywhere near each other."

"You're right. Well, you know I'm really good with history and I can help you study for it."

"The final is tomorrow and it's already time for bed, you're hilarious."

"Okay. Just leave it to me, you'll be fine."

"What do you mean?"

"Just trust me."

"Okay, okay, I will. Are you done studying yet?"

"Babe, I still have AP stats to study for," Maddie laughed.

"What's your grade?"

"Ninety eight, why?" Maddie questioned.

"A ninety eight? Then I think it's okay if I do this," she smirked as she tossed Maddie's books onto the floor.

"Lani, what are you doing? I'm trying to study."

"I think it's time for you to study anatomy."

"I don't even have to take that until next year," she huffed.

"Well, I think you should start studying now," Kalani said as she sat on the younger girls lap.

"Oh," Maddie said as she gripped her hands around Kalani's waist.

Kalani lifted Maddie's chin as she placed her tongue onto her neck and dragged it up until she lightly bit Maddie's lip, causing a small gasp to escape her mouth.

Kalani gently pushed Maddie onto her back before she slid her shirt off. Maddie's eyes went wide as she realized Kalani wasn't wearing a bra. The older girl chuckled before latching onto Maddie's neck with her mouth. Maddie's grip tightened on her hips as Kalani gently sucked.

Maddie could feel her heart starting to beat faster as Kalani slipped her hand down into her shorts. Kalani smiled at the feeling of wetness.

"Somebody missed me," she smirked.

"Shut up and fuck me," Maddie pleaded.

"Yes, ma'am," she bit her lip before sliding her fingers into the younger girl, causing her to move her grip from Kalani's hips to her back.