Kuroneki- Fake wedding

This was your 2nd anniversary with Kaneki, you said it didn't have to be anything special but he insisted because he apparently saw a flyer that was on the bus stand and thought it would be enjoyable for both of you. Last year you both went to a theme park and since you loved fast, steep, and just scary in general rides Kaneki ended up feeling sick and threw up at the end of the day. 

' Only 7 minutes left!' you thought as you tried to pick out a fitting dress to go out with, but it was harder than expected. ' A white one for purity? A black one to show off my curves? Yellow to go with summer?' To you the colors mattered more than they should and you ended up throwing millions of dresses onto your bed in frustration until a light blue dress with a black belt caught your attention, ' Blue like Kaneki's hoodie, not bad.' 

After dressing and styling your hair as well as putting on light makeup- cause why not- the doorbell rang signalling your darling little boyfriend was here wearing his usual clothes so you matched. " Are you ready F/N-chan?" 

A wide smile spread across your face as you hummed a yes as your answer and were off to go wherever the raven haired male was taking you. 

Soon you arrived at a large building and a blush was evident on Kaneki's face, " c-come on," He dragged you into the towering building still blushing and looking uncertain.

The inside was immaculate. The walls were cream and beige, marble flooring covered the whole room and there was a lot of couples inside. You suddenly felt self conscious and hid behind your beloved boyfriend who was also feeling the same.

After standing at the doorway awkwardly for 2 minutes a seemingly kind woman with light brown hair and the same colored eyes introduced herself politely. You had to admit, she was beautiful and you got jealous when she grabbed Kaneki's hand and guided him to another room with you behind. 

She led you both to a dressing room that had stunning wedding dresses in on one side and tuxedos on the other. You were mesmerized by the exquisite detailing and patterns on the dresses. 

Soon an old lady with a kind face walked in the room, " my my, such a young couple here today," she said whilst smiling. The worker we met first (a/n OW F*** F*** F*** CRAMPS! OW WHY ME! * throws ipod* I-I NEED TO FINISH- UGH- CHAPTER) led Kaneki to a dressing room still holding his hand - She's ruining the whole day! 

A look of vexation was evident on my face as the senile woman looked through the dresses to find a one that suited me and fitted. " Chieko is too flirtatious lately, she's just been divorced and is on the prowl, that young man your with must be her type," The elderly woman explained, noticing the displeasure that had been plastered on my face. " Cheiko means wise, and she isn't living up to that name is she?" I answered back not wanting an awkward silence to occur, " Your quite knowledgeable aren't you, and you're quite right, she may get fired if this keeps up." 

After our small conversation my affliction seemed to evaporate like it had never even been there in the first place, yet there was still a discomfort that remained in my heart as i eyeballed the oak door that Kaneki and Ms.Cheiko had wandered behind. " Please check on Kaneki, i still feel uneasy about the situation," The senior citizen nodded calmly and strode into the room. 

After a few minutes of me waiting in my silk strapless dress that had small beads weaving around my waist, MS.Cheiko came out with a saddened smile, " I'm sorry about my behavior, Kaneki Ken made it perfectly clear he had no interest in me, and had eyes for you only, you're very lucky, now please make your way down the aisle." She handed me a bouquet of white calla lilies that had light purple swishes on the side and a blue ribbon that tied them in a bundle.

It felt invigorating to hear the stereotypical bridal music as the doors opened revealing a large 'church' and the maroon carpet that was free of wrinkles or creases, the exhilarating feeling never left me as i took my first step onto the carpet. I hoped that this would happen again but not fake, and the pews would be filled with loved ones and my guidance was Yoshimura-san, who treated me like his own kin. 

Kaneki was slightly sweating as well as blushing as he stared at me with eyes full of shock and affection. The vicar said his lines as Kaneki stared into my E/C hues with adoration, his hands intertwined with mine, as the whole world seemed to go in slow motion.

 " I do," The raven haired man uttered, " I do" also came out of my mouth, " you may now kiss the bride." Those words filled me with joy as Kaneki leaned in close lightly brushing his lips against mine until they collided lightly. The kiss was full of passion as his arm wrapped around my waist, the other was busy lifting my chin up. 

This will surely happen one day...