So not sure-Kuroneki

"I-I'll think about it!" Is what he said but you didn't know thinking about one thing took three weeks and two days, yes, you have been counting. A while ago you had confessed to your crush, Kaneki Ken who was in the same literature department as you in university, your only response from him was that he'll think about it and today you had decided that thinking time was over. There's certainly a reason they call them crushes, because it crushes you...

Hide sat on a quaint bench with his best friend Kaneki, drinking soft drinks bought from a nearby vending machine. The sunny haired male slammed down his can making Kaneki flinch, "You're not sure if you like her back?!" He hollered dramatically then continued, " Come on man, I can see it, you're always in lala land when Y/N's around and when she confessed to you, you felt so lightheaded you had to go home!" Hide continued the harassment until the raven waved his hands about to shush him, " Well, I don't know..."

Beckoning his friend to continue he did as told, " I feel like she won't be satisfied with me, or... Something like that, she's way out of my league Hide, you know that..." Kaneki gripped his can in distress and furrowed his brows together, looking at his lap as Hide deadpanned and got up. "Huh, Hide?" Kaneki questioned and Hide grinned, " Well good luck man, there's an angry chick coming your way..."

After leaving a confused Kaneki, Hide hid behind a corner and sneakily watched you run towards the black haired male with little to no grace in your gait. Determination written on your face you glomped Kaneki absentmindedly from the back making both of you go down. Kanekis face flushed hot pink when he reluctantly opened his eyelids to meet the person or thing that tackled him down, "Y-Y-Y/n-chan! Sorry b-but I have a lesson na-now, ahaha..." Awkwardly laughing the blushing male put his hands on your hips without thinking and shuffled himself up so you were sat on his lap.

"The hell you are!" You yelled at him in a tone that harboured all your frustration and anger as Kaneki sat there quite vividly dumbstruck, " I've been waiting absolutely weeks for a response and you have failed to give me a simple yes or no!" You continued with furrowed brows, "Do you know how nerve wracking it is to tell your crush- no! The one you love that your actually have such feelings for them! Ar-are you taking my feelings for granted Kaneki?!" You grabbed him by the shoulders as he frantically shook his head.

A sudden snicker from behind a nearby wall made you whisk your head around to meet the person making such a noise, " Hide get the fuck outta here with your stalker ass!" You yelled and threw a large nearby rock near his head which only skimmed his blonde locks, " Jesus fucking Christ! Kaneki run she's a Yandere!" At this point Kaneki just sat there trying to process his surroundings but failing in doing so.

You sighed and calmed down quickly before looking at his grey orbs which frantically flickered around to look away," Come on, you're really breaking my heart here, seriously I just want an honest answer Kaneki..." The said male gulped and finally had the courage to look at you straight in the eyes. " Y-yes, I really really reall-y want to be with you Y/n-chan, but I just don't have much relationship experience..." Your eye twitched at this, " First of all, hell yeah!" You grinned then turned your face around again, " second of all, bull-fucking-shit that you didn't give me an answer because of experience, what the hell Kaneki!"

He sheepishly grinned and shrugged as you gave him a piece of paper, " There's my contacts, Hide told me you're free tonight so pick me up at 6 o'clock for a date k, dress causal and of you chicken out I will find you my dear, so for now, I bid you farewell..."

Kaneki laughed warmly at you as you left in a hurry and stared at the paper, " She's quite the strange one, but that's why I love her..." Then he cringed at his cheesy line as Hide nearly pissed himself laughing at the display of sappy unconventional love that was directed at someone who wasn't there...  

So i got really bored in the middle, wanted to finish this and added some crack cuz.......HA