Shy Girl- shironeki

2nd POVyou were the typical curious young woman, when something intrigued you you would act and collect information on whatever the thing was. That 'thing' was the new member of Aogiri, the eyepatch, or more formally known as, Kaneki Ken. He suddenly joined the organisation one day then became an executive (a/n you know, one of the higher ups? Or whatever the hell, I heard it in a different book so there) straight off the bat. This didn't bother you very much though since that happened often, just normally Aogiri members would of heard about it first and the person would then be scouted out.

"Who's there?" The white haired male spoke with his usual stoic voice, obviously being one of the lower ranked members of Aogiri you had to come out and you sure as hell knew that Kaneki knew it was you. It had been a frequent part of his new life to hear or even smell you nearby, just lurking behind a corner or a random table with a quarter of your head peeking out from anything to watch him. Honestly the half ghoul didn't mind your presence, it was quite calming in his opinion but it was kind of creepy at first to know he was practically getting holes burned through his skull. The calming part of your aura was how you really presented yourself when hiding, steady short breaths and deep inhales mixed with a light humming of curiosity which went well with your sweet scent.

You awkwardly revealed yourself with your hood down and the your own mask loosely hanging around your neck. The usual dark Crimson hues were evident on your cheeks making Kaneki feel relaxed, more than before, then motion you over. Doing the walk of shame you walked in front of him then stopped and bowed in respect like lower classed members would usually do. " I'm very sorry, eyepatch, it won't happen again..."

The eyepatch chuckled very briefly then lifted your head, " I highly doubt that, it happens so often I've lost track already," your cheeks reddened at his words which Kaneki noticed instantly from his close proximity to your face. " Get up, come with me," the stoic man motioned you upwards with his hand which you obliged to, shaking slightly just in case you got punishment from constantly observing him.

Both of you started walking down the halls of the base as you put on your Aogiri mask which was hidden dangling on a belt under your cloak and you flipped your hood up, " why do that?" Kaneki questioned, " i-its only natural, I'm giving my respects so you don't have to see my face." He started to look a bit angry at that but kept on fluctuating between confusion and anger, " why do I feel offended by that," he mumbled and scratched his cheek lightly, " well, um- eh, if you don't want m-me to I'll take them off...Wait that sounded strange! I meant my hood and mask."

Another one of those deep chuckles bubbles from his throat and he nodded as you did what you said you would. You both made it to a room which Kaneki opened up and held the door like the gentleman he is for you to come in which you did and stood awkwardly as he took off his large overcoat and showed his skin tight leather suit making you blush and fumble slightly in place, after all, it was slightly nerve wracking to be in front of one of your superiors.

He sat down on a bed and raised an eyebrow at you, " well, take it off..." You jumped visibly and stumbled backwards hitting the door and clutching your hooded cape and clothes underneath them," I-I'm sorry sir, b-but NO!" He looked unpleasant at this but then a look of realisation hit him in the face, " ah right, that came out wrong, sorry I took so long to understand I just came back from a meeting after all, I meant the cloak, make yourself cozy," your mouth formed a circle as you nodded and undid the velvet cloak and put it on a random chair, hoping it was okay to do so. Kaneki cleared his throat and patted the space next to him, " I said...make, yourself, cozy, as in please stop being intimidated by me, it makes me feel a bit...uneasy?"

You hummed a yes then walked over in a robotic like manner and stiffly sat many inches away from him. Knitting his eyebrows together he leaned closer, " Do I intrigue you?" You whipped your head around to face the eyepatch and blushed once again, pursing your lips. He sighed, " refuse to talk huh? Well, at least tell me your name, I'm Ka-" you cut him off getting a little giddy knowing you may find out more about this mysterious man, " Kaneki Ken, I know! I'm L/N F/N!..." He widened his eyes slightly.

" So I'll take that as a yes on the intriguing part then huh, L/N-San, also you do stalk me quite the bit so I knew the answer, I just wanted to hear it from your mouth," you noticed his lips twitch up into a small smirk signalling he was enjoying your bashful reactions and contradicting reactions. This went on for many more hours and he enjoyed every second of it, thinking that this may be the best thing that's happened to him since he joined Aogiri.

-months later-

Your relationship with Kaneki was progressing quickly and you were slowly but surely breaking out of both of your shells. This like for each other turned into a crush then finally love after a while after talking to each other at least twice a week, if it wasn't at least that both of you would be in foul moods.

Right now you were starving though, there was too many missions where no one had time to eat and more CCG squads had been dispatched around good hunting areas. It was Sunday and you still hadn't visited or even observed Kaneki which made him more than pissed and upset. Ayato had been the first to find out the hard way after being his usual moody self and taking a step over the line with Kaneki earning himself a broken arm bent all the way to his hip the way it shouldn't be, though Eto only responded with an 'ooooh.'

10am and there he was, the usually stoic and taciturn male was sat on the edge of his bed with his head resting on his hands and his feet vigorously tapping away at the floor in frustration. 'Where the fuck is she!?' He cursed in his mind until he had decided he's had enough and he got up heading to Etos room first.

He knocked repeatedly at the door until the petite girl opened it with the bandages around her arm half off, " Yes, Kaneki?" She noticed straight away he was not his usual self which made her Cheshire like grin appear, " where's F/N's room?!" She tapped her chin with her index finger as she thought. " Hmm, F/N-chan you say?...ah! Right, F/N-chan! Her room is on the sixth floor, number 43, this is truly a great base, an abandoned apartment block is so-....use...ful? He went...How rude!" She stomped her foot once then walked back in realising Kaneki was long gone.

Running down the stairs to reach the sixth floor his face was scrunched into frustration. Finally reaching the said floor he made it to your door. The run down apartments for the lower ranked members of Aogiri were smaller and more run down than it was for the executives but that was expected. Kaneki swung open the door then slammed it behind him. " F/N where the hell are you!" He yelled and darted his eyes around the room until they landed on your figure curled up in a corner.

"Oi, F/N? Hey..." He crouched down next to you and put a hand on your shoulder, knowing something was wrong. The half ghoul got suddenly tackled to the ground by you. Your Kakugan was exposed and you were drooling at his scent, it truly was exquisite and one can only imagine what it tastes like. "F/N?!" Kaneki stared at you with worry evident in his eyes as he grasped onto your shoulders.

You looked so weak over him, " I'm so...so...so very hungry Kaneki...Give me your flesh, I need it!" Your voice was strained as you dug your nails into his skin. The ivory haired male sighed but his lips curved upwards as he zipped down his suit and revealed all of his chest to you, " then take some...I don't mind, F/N you mean a lot to me so I want you to have strength and not be weak, so you're healthy and can smile like you usually would so please, take however much you need..." 

A long silence filled the room until large sobs ripped through it like a butchers knife, you started to cry and apologised whilst running your hand to to his abdomen. Your teeth sank into his flesh on his arm, taking small bites from it which healed quickly. You started to lick away at his blood which tasted better than anyone could ever imagine (a/n don't want too in all honesty) and after twenty minutes of constantly feeding from both his arms, shoulders and near his ribs, you decided you were done.

You started to cry once again and burry your head in his naked shoulder, " I'm so sorry Kaneki, I should of controlled myself..." The said male chuckled at this, " didn't I say you could?" He started, " yeah but-" he cut you off using his index finger, pushing it against your bloodied lips, " look F/N, you're my most important person, I'd do anything I could to keep you on your feet." He started to comb his hands through your H/C locks and kissed the top of your head.

"Yeah, I feel the same about you, that's why...."

I'll do a part 2 for thisssssss!! And also....CHEESY AND STRANGE LEMME BE FLUFF FLUFF