Sasaki Haise- Mixer

Your POV 

Here I am, sat awkwardly, surrounded by men and women looking for love. Just like I am. I've been reduced to going to the dreaded mixer with complete strangers, who knows their backstory's! For all I know they could just be ghouls looking for a delicious meal, so I have to be sharp when talking to these people.

" Alright everyone listen up! When you hear the 'bzzz' please change seats going left, so this way!" The overly enthusiastic woman told us the basics and we straight away heard the buzz. I readied myself for any pervs, creepers, ghouls and or pedophiles that would come my way. Mixers aren't very popular for these small encounters but that's for people who aren't prepared and cry their asses off about it in magazines.

The first man who I encountered was very shaken and darted his eyes around his own hands which were cupped on the table. He kept on stuttering and didn't even utter a word, I snapped my fingers in hope of a response and his head snapped up straight away as he screamed at me, " The ghouls are here! The-they're going to eat me, yeah, make a sloppy mess of me and mix around my organs nicely, hehehe~" I stared at him disgusted and creep'd out as my hand reached out automatically towards the stage pressing the buzzer. The woman had already gone so no one saw. He ran off to the next woman doing the same, i feel SLIGHTLY bad.

Soon another well groomed young man walked over pushing his large rectangular glasses up with a cloth, and sat down spraying me with water from  a bottle. " I think that's against the rules," After I told him this he stared piercingly into my E/C hues, " Just like i'm sure you're not supposed to press the buzzer just because of some creep, don't try again or I will tell you petty human." My brows arched upwards at this, " Are you admitting you're a ghoul?" He scoffed at my comment, " Not even knowing each others names and you're already accusing me, what a senseless bitch." Again I pressed the buzzer, I honestly don't care if people were having a great time with the new 'loves of their lives' I'm pretty sure I nearly got eaten by a ghoul.

Why the hell is everyone so fixated on ghouls here, we're all here to find love not have a club discussion on the monsters that reside within Tokyo...

Another hour later I felt like I had just went through a haul of dickheads pedo's and everything I had predicted prior. Five more, that's it, I guess I really am hopeless with love and I haven't even given or gotten and introduction yet.

As I was stuck in my thoughts I heard the chair in front of me scrape against the wooden floor and a hand was soon held out in front of my face, " Sasaki Haise, and you?" I looked up from my lap and gawked at the handsome yet adorable man across from me. His hair was black and white making me slightly interested why since it didn't look dyed. " Y/N L/N..." After taking his hand he just stared and didn't let go making me become flushed. " U-ugh, sorry, anyways, i'm really only here because my squad pushed me into it, it's kinda embarrassing," A low chuckle bubbled from his throat after stating why he was here making me laugh a bit too, " What do you mean by squad?" Haise answered, " Ah, i'm in the CCG!" He smiled as our conversation continued.

Time flew by and the buzzer already rung taking me out of my trance from the male in front. " The times up..." I stated rather sad, he was very charming so who wouldn't be upset about him having to chat to another woman. Jealousy brewed inside of myself when looking around, the woman were all so pretty. " Hey time to move boy, time's up," A gruff voice called out to Haise but he shook his head and stood up as the other man sat down, making my heart plummet instantly. 

Someone suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me lightly out of the chair, looking up at the person I realized it was Haise looking down at me, " How about we go get some coffee?" A blush spread across my face as he grasped my hand in his and walked out of the building and down the road.

I guess going to a mixer wasn't such a bad idea after all...