A Criminals CCG- Haise

Idk but I'm just bored and....other stuff so...yah...also I'm in a bad mood  so now I'm crapping out this story...And black lagoon is with my sooooooulllll

All you've ever known were the streets, every night as a kid you'd pray and kiss ass to a God that seemed to brush you aside and consider you expendable. With no where to go and only stolen goods and spilled blood with you on your travels, you'd often avoid the law as much as possible especially after getting beat to tomorrow by a couple of them when you were 15 and just stealing some measly tinned food- they weren't interested in anything but feeling superior.

From dingy countries to upbeat yet hooker filled cities you've been to many in solely Japan and you're favourite place so far was the 20th ward. It was busy and warm in the day but at the night there was secretive trouble around nearly every corner. By now you've memorised every drug route for crooks to territories for ghouls in the whole ward, even made connections and done some shady activities for money- though none included selling your body.

Tonight was the night you'd be just roaming the streets for warmth with a cigarette tucked in between your lips after finishing a stab and run job for a man from the yakuza who happened to pay big. You were on your way to a hidden bar for fugitives, crooks, hookers and other dangerous beings called Micks Noose; it had a weird name but was certainly a place where interesting events would take place. On your way there with your head down and hands nestled in your coats fluffy pockets you bumped rather harshly into a hard chest making you stumble to the ground, fag falling from your lips making you frustrated at the waste.

"Ah, pardon me, I didn't mean to," a sickeningly honeyed voice called out to you and the owner reached out their large hand towards your figure. He took note of the cigarette dying on the concrete and spoke again, " it's quite the shame for such a stunning lady to be smoking, right?" You scowled underneath a shadow and looked up to meet the person in your way, although he said such charming words his bright and unguarded smile said he was just being polite. He was quite handsome with mismatched hair and grey welcoming eyes but held a glint like he was depressed and craving trouble. Ah, the easy to manipulate type, you noted and reached into your back pocket to pull out a 15 pack of cigs which had flattened dramatically from impact making you click your tongue.

Scanning the mans features you realised he was a CCG member after ruling out the businessmen getup from the long white overcoat he wore, "Shit, those cost a lot for me, you owe me mr CCG..." Brushing away his hand you stood up yourself and threw the crushed pack in the alley as the man fumbled, " O-oh, like what?" A blush spread over his already rosy cheeks as you snickered, " Nothing much, I was just on my way to a bar so how about you treat me?" He breathed a sigh of relief and nodded as you both made your way down.

He's apart of the CCG so he probably has some money and valuable goods in his house, if I can get him pissed at Micks then go to his home and steal all his shit I'd say it's a good catch... You thought to yourself and glanced at your companion. " I-I didn't even know this part of the ward existed..." He stuttered and you laughed, " Well I suggest you take off that coat and put that suitcase somewhere or you're gonna be in some deep shit young man," you teased as the two tone haired male gulped but complied and hid the suitcase from everyone as you both went into Micks Noose.

"Oi Y/N, you bitch how've you been after you started a gun fight in my DAMN BAR!" Mick slammed down a cup as you flipped him off, " Ah shut the hell up you old bag, I took your damn job and got a bloody nose and this man here is gonna order some stuff for me and himself so consider that as compensation!" You replied with a lazy tone and sat on the bar stool, dragging the man by his white tie. "Now then! Gimme a gin and tonic! I feel like drinking absolute shit today!" Mick chuckled and nodded, turning to your companion and asking what he wanted but he just shook his head, " I-I don't drink..." He chuckled nervously.

At that time a ginger haired lady ran over to you two and grinned, " Oh Y/N-chan, good to see you! And by the way ,Mick?" She grinned, " Fermented blood for that creature." Soon you understood that the man with you was a ghoul, but you didn't give much thought to it considering most people around you were ghouls, " Itori-San, mind your own business," you grumbled to Itori who giggled and got up and out of the bar. "H-how does she?..." The man next to you shook slightly and looked at Mick then to you, "Don't try anything dumb mr CCG, everyone here will kill you in a heartbeat if you do that, welcome to my world..."

After a while you'd gotten the mismatched man drunk from the blood and gotten his name which was Haise Sasaki, he was 23 and working as a mentor for the Quinx in the CCG living in a chateau provided. Although he seemed to be in a fucked up enough state for you to dwindle his items to measly scrap and junk you yourself had gotten pissed from the alcohol. " Sasaki-San what the fuck is wrong with you! That's- that's fucked up!" You yelled and pet his fluffy hair, " Working for those jack offs but being a ghoul too! You kill your own kind for a job!" Taking a swig from his cup Haise joined in the drunk rambling, " And you do it for a hobby you hot mess of a dog of a cat yo-ou!"

"Aw mint man! You are so sweet and shit but I- I do it for a job too sometimes!" Haise cocked a brow and scrunched up his porcelain face, " Wah-what the shitting hell are you on about L/N-San san san san?" Nurturing a small cup of scotch fizz with melting ice you replied, " Well I ain't some privileged white bitch with a perm am I?! Looks at me Sasaki-San! I'm scum from the streets with no where to go and just some loose change in my pocket! I've got no where to go you horses ass!" Haise's eyes drooped a bit and his unsteady hand rested on your shoulder, " W-well I'll tell you what you scum from the streets I'll let you live with me in my closet," his slurred words turned into a whisper," then you can be with me like ET..." 

 Nodding then shaking your head you lightly slapped his cheek a few times, " I don't get that reference mr CCG..."