Stubborn- Haise Sasaki

this oneshot is slightly inspired by a conversation I had with a friend I had from Cubs when I was young who said that kissing at our age isn't really a big deal, since he was talking about necking on with this lass called India, he's kinda a slag.....story? P.s Other people use necking on as another term for making out right? Or is that only in the north east of England....or where I live? Da fuck?

Haise wasn't one to be stubborn, in fact he normally 'went with the flow' of things and only put his foot down if a situation was getting too far. Obviously when considering this factor you'd never of thought that the two tone haired male would be so refusing of a measly make out session; By your ages it wasn't such a big deal to kiss a lot or a little. However, Haise had refused you somewhat when you tried to make a move when cuddling on the couch in the chateau, even more so he had ran to his room when you gave the daring comment of, " at the rate we're going Haise it seems you'll never be going down on me." Of course you were half joking...half...

Now your man was training by himself in his skin tight sleeveless turtleneck shirt as you silently watched from behind the door frame with a pout. So far, Haise had not noticed the extra presence nearby, albeit the smell of his own sweat and light cologne had coalesced with the airs scent making it increasingly difficult to detect your scent, never mind your being entirely. Nevertheless, he finally noticed after some time, " W-what are you do-doing here...Y/N?.." He asked between heavy breaths and wiping his sweaty face and body with a towel before strolling towards you casually.

You licked your lips and held back a grin, "Hey, I need to talk to you..." You mumbled making Haise furrow his brows in concern, " Sure babe what is it?" Oh how aggravating it was to you that he'd be willing to call you such sappy and ironic names that'd make your heart pulsate irregularly but not be willing to even spare you a peck on the lips. "Can you come closer?" You asked as it seemed to be getting more futile to keep down that smug smirk begging to be shown, though Haise didn't notice the slight twitches giving away that desire and swooped down so he was your height and face to face with you.

"Like this?" He asked and you finally released your wicked grin making Haise's face contort into confusion and slight fear before you pecked his lips. "Uwah!" He fell back in a fit of blushes and stutters absentmindedly trying to rub off the protruding shade of red from his cheeks with the back of his hand, " There see, that wasn't so bad!" You put your hands on your waist and booped his nose but Haise was still in a little fit, "Eh-h? Come on Haise, it was only a peck, even making out is nothing for our age..."

The male blushed even more furiously and looked up to meet your gaze, " W-well it is f-for me!" Haise started to get more frustrated but continued, " That was my first kiss!" At first you looked completely shocked but then your face dropped, " So you're saying you don't- ah well, didn't want to give me your first kiss?" You get on your knees to face Haise as he grabs your shoulders and brings you slightly closer. A weary smile crosses his face, " It's not like that, I just felt embarrassed and I wanted to take it slow because I cherish you, Y/N..." He continues to smile at you waiting for a response about his honest and pure feelings.

You smiled at him and said with a sweet voice that contradicted your statement, " Well at the rate you were going I was mistaking you for a snail and I'm not a fan of snails really so speed it up Oreo man."