Open Wide- Akaneki [S]

Now because of that nightmarish book deletion, the one-shots will be 'coded' , there will be only screenshots from the anime as the pictures just in case you assholes at wattpad, and there will be some shitty excuse of a disclaimer:

PLOT PLOT PLOT PLOT JUST ACCEPT IT EVERYTHING HAS SOME KIND OF PLOT YOU PEONS WHO COME FOR ME.                                                                                                                                                                         Disclaimer: This contains explicit content that you should've gathered from the title of the book and the mature content label, do not report it because you're triggered by it when there's a bunch of warnings.

The 'codes' for the one-shots will simply be: [S] = Smut / [L] = lemon

Kaneki shifted uncomfortably in his plush desk chair, pulled up close to the surface of his desk which unfinished paperwork lay on. His hips jutted forwards as his steel orbs glanced from the desk to the two investigators in front of him, who stood stiffly in wait. " I've already told both of you, not. Now." Kaneki affirmed vehemently, pushing up his rounded glasses on the bridge of his nose as they glinted in tune with his glare.

All he wanted was for his underlings to get out and leave him be to attend to the task at hand, however, they were adamant on getting his attention and helping them with documents they had a rough time finishing- Kaneki was absolutely positive that there were other investigators other than him to assist the lower-ranked investigators with their work. He grunted as beads of sweat collected on his forehead, sticking his dark hair to his skin, " If you can't even do thi-this simp-le- task-!" Kaneki clamped his hand over his mouth as his features hardened in aggravation, " Then you shouldn't even be here in the first place!" Finally, he was able to gasp out his words as the two in front of him exchanged looks of worry.

"Sir, are you alright?" One queried, holding some files nervously to their chest and raking their eyes over the raven haired males heaving body. Kaneki gnawed on his bottom lip, eyes wetting over with a glossy sheen as a small sigh escaped his lips- seemingly happy and pleasant. A minuscule, wicked grin etched on his face as his large hands reached underneath his desk and busied themselves in your tresses, tugging, "I'm fine- trust me," He assured, still sporting his mischevious appearance, " But you won't be unless you leave, now." His voice hardened when he threatened the younger investigators, laced to the brim with venom and warning as they shivered in fright and scampered like mice out of the office.

Kaneki's shoulders dropped as the strain that was seemingly there disappeared and he moaned out your name whilst letting his head finally bob backwards with his mouth agape. "You slut," he breathed out and let his eyes dance over your dishevelled appearance as his cherry tinted cock peeked out from your mouth, " We almost got caught." You reddened but kept giving Kaneki some much needed pleasure as your little pink tongue invitingly circled around the tip of his member with your mouth opening wider to let him face fuck you.

He gladly took the invitation and gripped your jaw tightly, resting his calloused palm on the back of your head to shove his cock back in the warmth of your mouth. When he was fully enveloped a pleased, glutteral, moan erupted from the back of his throat making his hips jerk forward greedily. You choked slightly as it prodded the back of your throat and whimpered, sending vibrations racking his body with euphoria. " Oh fuck, Y/N- Shit!"

The sound you made prompted Kaneki to grin and tug on your hair roughly, feeling a knot start to appear in his stomach as you started adding your hands into the mix- pumping the shaft of his throbbing cock and eagerly lapping up any drop of cum from the leaking tip. You balanced yourself by holding Kaneki's waist and jerking your body forward to let your tongue travel around his member that was lathered in your saliva.

"Stop!" Kaneki demanded, "Fuck-!" He sucked in a shallow breath and yanked you off of his pelvic region by your collar, bringing you up to his face as a string of saliva whipped down your chest, detached from his cock. You were still on your knees when he grabbed you from under the desk but elevated to meet him as he lowered himself to connect his lips to your wet ones. As his tongue invaded your mouth his hands ripped open your blouse and sent ivory buttons scattering.

One of Kaneki's hands held you up as the other slyly meandered down your back underneath you skirt, pushing aside the cloth covering your wet region and slickly running a finger down your slit. His finger would sometimes enter you briefly making you squirm in place. Suddenly, Kaneki dropped you as you balanced yourself and leaned over his legs, resting your head on his toned abs as you felt his cock slap the top of your breasts, still hardened and throbbing, pleading for release.

Kaneki's eyes clouded over as his hair tousled with his movements. He leaned down, skimming his tongue over the shell of your ear and biting down lightly, " It's your turn now."

The only thing salvaged....Salute