Ya daughter calls me daddy too- shironeki

You woke up to the blinding rays of sunlight coming in through your thin curtains, " Ugh," groaning you turned over only to be met with your handsome boyfriends face. A small smile crept up onto your features as a blush dusted over your cheeks, he always looked so calm when he slept. His bangs covered his eyes and his mouth slightly agape. Though that smile soon disappeared after you looked down only to see both of you under the duvet, cuddling, fully nude. 

" Ken wake up~" You said flustered as the white haired male stirred slightly then pulling you closer taking in your scent. " We can't stay in bed all day, wake up!" After yelling Kaneki reluctantly woke up pouting but still gave you a kiss on the tip of your nose. 

After forcing yourself up from the soft mattress and throwing some clothes from the wardrobe onto the floor you looked behind to see the male scanning over your body smirking. You looked back at him puzzled though after looking in the mirror and seeing multiple bruises around your chest, neck, torso and thighs you sighed and glared at him before slinging on some clothes.

-time skip brought to you by Ariel who ate someones legs because it was the fish part of her that wanted them. nom nom nom-

"What's that Y/N-chan?" Kaneki asked leaning over your shoulder pressing his bare chest against yours. "Ah! Ken, it's you. It's a letter from Aaron, he wants me to go visit dad." A frown became visible on both of your faces. Both of you knew how aggressive your father was and Aaron was basically sick of him complaining. "Aaron's your brother right?" The white haired male asked before you nodded (A/N that's my brother so bare with me k, also it's pronounced air rin, our names are weird okay >.>) pinching the bridge of your nose in slight frustration.

"Well i better get ready, Aaron is probably waiting with dad now at his wits end, you know how he hates him," You slung a long black leather on top of your t-shirt and leggings. Just as your fingertips brushed against the the door handle Kaneki grasped your wrist, " i'm coming with you," He said looking up at you as you smiled gracefully.

Knocking on the door both of you could hear shouting and loud footsteps getting closer towards you. " Finally you're here Y/N! God he won't shut up so good luck to you both," After acknowledging Kaneki's presence he left with no more words. " Y/N! Get your ass in here, im thirsty as hell!" Hearing your fathers voice you rushed in and poured him some beer into a glass to give to him as Kaneki scowled. 

Kaneki sat down in the living room where your father was as he stopped drinking his newly poured glass of alcohol and looked at the white haired male, " Ah right, you're Kaneki Ren or something right kid? what's with the hair in all, you look albino!" Your father laughed at his own joke as your boyfriend twitched slightly. " Actually it's Kaneki KEN, and i went through quite a bit for my hair to be this way sir i'm not albino," Kaneki glared slightly at your father who was now sarcastically apologizing.

You were in the kitchen listening to the conversation with a frown, " Y/N i ran out, get me a full can this time you stupid bitch!" After hearing stomping you grabbed a can and went back to the living room to see your dad looking pissed with a scrunched up face though you stopped at the door frame to let him speak since he opened his mouth. " So Kaneki, what does Y/N call you? Ken?" After he finished you walked in and handed him the beer. " Here you go daddy."

Just as you were about to walk out your dad slapped your ass and yu heard the faint shuffling of Kaneki who opened his mouth with an angry smirk, " you know-" You turned around to face the devious male, " Ya daughter calls me daddy too." 

Your father dropped his beer can as you blushed furiously at his words. Kaneki walked over dragging you into your fathers point of view. He pulled down your jacket slightly connecting his lips to your skin on your neck, sucking and biting onto the skin creating a hickey. " In fact im sure she'll be calling me that tonight," He covered your eyes and started kissing you roughly then puling away with a thin string of saliva hanging from both of your lips. " Bye Mr. L/N..."

I loved writing this XD

AND ITS A CRACK, ITS CRACK