Fragile Hearts: Six

"Alright, what did you do?"

Naruto glanced at the hands that's landed on his desk then slowly lifted his gaze to meet a pair of onyx eyes. "Excuse me?" He watched as the raven haired man rolled his eyes and sat in one of the seats before his desk. Dropping his pen the blonde leaned back in his seat and intertwined the fingers.

"Don't play dumb with me Dobe," Sasuke spat glaring at his friend.

The Uzumaki chuckled, "Sasuke I think you've known me long enough to know that I'm not acting."

"Just...what did you do to Hinata?" Something flashed before Naruto's eyes as he stiffened at the sound of her name. Sitting forward in his seat, he picked up his pen once more and tried to read the printed words on the document in front of him. Of course, the Uchiha noticed and was determined to get to the bottom of it. "Naruto-"

"Look Sasuke, I didn't do anything."

"Then why isn't she answering any of my calls? Kiba said she hasn't been to work in a week and she won't let anyone see her." He explained.

Naruto deadpanned, "and you think I'm the cause of all that?"

"No offense Naruto, but you have a tendency to ruin everything."

The blonde placed a hand over his concealed heart, "ouch, offense taken Uchiha."

"She went home with you after the party. Toneri said she wasn't feeling well." Naruto scoffed which caused Sasuke to narrow his eyes at him. "What?"

Before he could respond, the door opened and a woman dressed in a blue suit walked inside. "Mr. Uzumaki, the new designs you wanted printed," she said handing him a brown leather portfolio. He took it and watched as the brunette glanced at Sasuke, "Mr. Commissioner."

The Uchiha nodded in response and she left right after. Naruto smirked while opening the folder, "not even a month into the job and you're already a big shot."

"Shut up," he hissed with a blank expression causing Naruto to laugh.

"Alright, alright...wouldn't want you to arrest me," he chuckled.

"Keep talking and I just might."

"But seriously, I didn't do anything to Hinata. I took her home the day after the party and she basically flipped Kiba off." Naruto said flipping through the pages. "If anything you should ask Toneri what's wrong."

"Toneri?"

"So you don't know everything," Naruto smirked in amusement.

The raven haired man took off his hat and ran a gloved hand through his hair. "I'm this close to strangling you."

"I don't know. I just don't trust him," he explained. The cerulean blue eyed man sighed and looked down at the paper work on his desk. "But it's none of my business. Hinata made it pretty clear that she doesn't want to be friends."

Sasuke scoffed, "since when do you give up this easily?"

"Since I lost the woman I loved to you."

Their eyes met and a small smile graced the Uchiha's face. He placed his hat on his head before standing to his full height. Dusting off his black uniform his eyes never left Naruto's, "you know Naruto, sometimes life gives us second chances."

The blonde scoffed and rolled his eyes, "sometimes I'm not so sure..."

Sasuke started walking out of his office, "try to get through to her would you."

"No promises," he said as the door opened and his vice president walked in. Sasuke waved a hand before disappearing behind the now closed door. The spiky black haired man raised an eyebrow at his boss who rolled his eyes, "don't ask."