Sweet Nothings (Tord X Reader) ~SHORT FLUFF~

You sighed, it was 1:00 in the morning, recently, you've been unable to sleep for the past few weeks and felt too tired to even function.

Resting for head on your knees, your (hair colour) hair was messy and you had bags underneath your (eye colour) eyes.

Rather surprisingly, a knock was heard on your bedroom door, soon it opened to reveal a short, red-hoodied man. Tord.

You grunted a hello, managing to fight back the fatigue.

"(Name)..?" He sighed, "what are you doing?"

You raised your hand lazily, "eh.." Your mumbles were blocked out by the sound of him sitting down on your bed, making the springs creak.

Suddenly feeling arms wrap around your shoulders, you tensed up, but, feeling too lazy.

He lay you down lightly, mumbling little sweet Norwegian nothings into your ear.

You could feel he was about to get up, but you held, rather surprisingly, tightly onto his arm. Like you had done, he tensed up, but soon relaxed.

You smiled, eyes drooping rapidly. He pulled you closer, stroking your (hair length) (hair colour) hair, giving your forehead a small kiss.

He continued to whisper sweet nothings into your ear, after a few minutes you were completely asleep.
Despite being asleep, you still heard those sweet Norwegian nothings.

///

SORRY IT'S  SO SHORT BUT ITS FLUFF SO YOU CAN FORGIVE

~Mineral