(Police Officer! Edd x Prisoner! Reader)

You were a prisoner. Framed, matter of factly, thought you killed a man.

You know who did it, you weren't going to say, it'd be stupid and useless. Probably just end with you having no food for the day or even a whipping.

The prison you were in was tough, made for the ruthless and cruel. You weren't built or had the right personality. Too innocent for this.

Leaning against the wired fencing.

There was a new guard on duty and you were meant to judge how tough he really was. It felt weird to have males working in the female section and females working in the males section, it didn't feel very right or safe.

"Hello there..!" A sudden voice made you tense up. "New guard?" You asked, trying to look cool.

"W-why, yes! How did you know?"

"I know everyone and everything around here, newbie." This, was true, you knew the affairs that went on between prisoner and guard. All sins that happened. All lies, truths, killings, even what was in the food.

"O-oh?"

"Look, bud, you're cute," you spun around. "Meet me here, tonight at 1, I'll tell you what you want to know.

"I-I.."

"Just do it" you hissed.

It made you feel glad that this newbie was your newest personal guard, much to your surprise, being honest.

Being truthful, whenever you were near him, which was only like three times, you felt rather warm.

You knew about this kid;
Name was Edd Gould. Friends with Tom and Matt. Enemies with Eduardo, Mark and Jon. Cola and puns enthusiast.

And you had already fallen for him, hard.

///

It was 12:59. Footsteps rang through the stone prison as your gate opened.

"Out" he mumbled softly.

In the prison yard, you stared into his eyes, "wh-what do you want to know?"

Before he could answer, the smile on your face grew, "I don't want to hear it. We can leave here, y'know, I was all framed. Ol' Paul Ter Voorde killed that man, he was made do it, by the great red leader. You don't arrest him, buddy, we can leave and it would all be better."

You honestly felt nervous, your cool-guy act had cleared up completely.

"Also, I'm nervous as heck a-and I don't know what's going on and I-I'm scared and confused.." You began rambling, it's a thing you did when you were scared. You could feel some tears running down your trembling face, your personality had changed very fast, much to the authors disgust and she hates this a lot.

"(Name).." He mumbled, catching your attention to make you stop panicking.

Feeling a sudden pressure on your lips, you looked at edd.. "Let's go.."

///

Tbh I'm not happy with this.. At all??

Kill me now I'm gonna keep but I still hate
~Mineral

(a/n: since I didn't update for four days, here's this (': )