Sugar (Tom X Reader) ~SHORT~

You and your way down to the local coffee shop, laptop in hand, headphones covering your ears. You were about to cross the street before feeling a sudden grip on your hand, making you spit out your candy cigarettes.

Glaring at the sudden force, you noticed it was an eyeless man, eyebrows raised.

You looked forward to feel a speeding truck skim your nose, yelping, you jumped back, holding your nose.

The guy caught you around your waist, before you quickly steadied yourself again.
You sighed, "..thanks.." He shrugged, "no problem.."

The awkward tension was pretty much everywhere, "I'm (name), anyways.." You sighed, "Tom."

You had now noticed you had dropped all your candy on the ground, letting out a soft groan and picked up the little treats.
Before you knew it, Tom was beside you, helping.

He handed you the final handful, "I was going to go get coffee, maybe..?"
You smiled, "I'd like that.."

///

You two had reached the peaceful café, sitting down at a window seat.

Your chats began simple, such as work, favourite things, and so on. Soon, it became a small but personal, such as your love life, at one point you even discussed your.. Banging..

For once, you seemed at peace and happy around people, you forgot about the tons of candy in your pockets and the overwhelming fatigue that was taking over.

Tom definitely noticed, he brought you home, treating you by ordering pizza and staying with you the whole time.
"You're as sweet as sugar, y'know that Tom~"
The last thing you saw was his red face as you fell asleep peacefully.

///
Blame the Skype chat it inspired me
~Mineral