Self-conscious (Edd X Reader)

You were very self-conscious, it wasn't your fault you were chubby, you were just born this way. A plump baby, a plump child, a plumper teenager and a chubby adult.

Edd, your friend, always knew how to comfort you, he'd give you a (Favourite Drink) and talk to you about it. He'd joke and laugh with you.

A small crush you have for him may exist, but, who couldn't love that little cuteball of joy?

It was Monday. You were feeling particularly down after a girl at work had decided to spread rumours about you being extremely obese. Edd was home, Tom was out, drunk probably, Matt was shopping for, most likely, chocolate milk.

You stormed into your room, tears that once threatened to fall were practically Niagara Falls on your face.

"(N-Name)?" Edd squeaked as you pushed past him, rubbing your eyes, as much as it stung, you didn't want him seeing.

He grabbed your arm hastily, staring deep into your eyes. "What's up?"
"D-don't wanna talk about it.." You mumbled, hiding your eyes as best you could.

"Hey.." He pushed your hands away, "what did they say this time?"
The people at work had bullied you before, said mean things, even physically bullied you.

"T-they called me.. Really, like, really obese.." You sobbed, burying your head into his chest.

He looked rather surprised, but wrapped his arms around you like a mother caring for a child, just it was Edd caring for you.

The man sat you down, not leaving your side for a second. He wrapped your arms around you and kissed your forehead.
"You're not obese, you're chubby, and I prefer genuine girls than those artificial ones"
You brightened up a small bit, "really?"
"Yes, definitely, absolutely"

///

Maybe I referenced some show (;

~Mineral