Murderous (Red Leader X Reader)

*REQUESTED BY sorihell *

You stared at the desolate place that you now called your home, buildings were crumbled, people in tears and bodies peppered the ground.

Sighing, you made your way towards your own mother's body, it was long cold and rats were digging at it. Kicking one rodent away, you bent down. Your eye began twitching, stroking her cheek with the back of your hand. A chuckle escaped your mouth, soon turning into a laugh, maniacal and loud.

People stared at you, straightening up, your yells filled the quiet city, "that's right, fuckers, I'm happy!"

///

"Hello, I am Millie Brookes, with the news. Today, (Name), a notorious sadistic killer, has been spotted, her ruthless crimes began after the 'Red Leader''s failed invasion, her friend, (Friend name), said: 'she just wasn't the same, in spirit or in looks.. She's not the girl I was once friends with'. (Name) has committed many killings, usually two to three a week. But a question, who is (name) and who was (name)? More at 9, I'm Millie Brookes, signing out"

You smirked, "ah, third time this week".

Getting up, you shoved your trench coat over yourself, a well-known 'villain' has requested your company. You know darn well why, he needs a 'queen' one to rule the world with him, and who would be better than the renowned killer, (Name)?

You smirked to yourself, the address was rather far away, but he mentioned getting a plane to pick you up. Quality rides and being a world overlord. Best. Day. Ever.

///

Reaching the large army base, (hair length) hair messed up from the helicopter. A tall and thin man stood in front of a large army, two men stood beside him, obviously his second and third in command.

"Red leader" you almost purred, voice like silk.

He grinned back, wrapping his arms around around you, dipping you back and kissing you passionately, not at all breaking the kiss.

When you two finally broke it off, he answered, "red queen~"

///

Aha this was fun and the longest one yet but I had a lot of fun writing it

~Mineral
(P.S: I had way too much fun writing this. Like way too much, a lot.)