All for a cuddle (Scribble t0mE X Scribble r3ad3r)

(No I won't talk scribble for the whole thing)

You and t0mE were the only scribbles in the reject room, sure, you couldn't read, but, all you knew was it was a reject room.

Your third day in and you'd only made one friend: T0mE. It was hard not to be friends with the little cutie. He wormed his way into anyone's heart.

Everyone was tired, Bing and Larry had forgotten to feed your room and all felt dehydrated.

T0mE felt energetic, mostly because if any food came, he'd be given it first,so, when they found scraps, he'd be fed.

You yawned, scribbles were small and frail, not able to handle much fighting or survive by themselves, sometimes t0mE would offer you his food, usually persuading you if you said no. This left you being less frail than expected, you guessed Bing and Larry thought you'd be dead by now.

"(Nam3)!!" A sudden yell echoed through, thankfully not waking the others, "I wAnna plAY!!!1!"
You shook your head, "n0.. I tir3.."
"PlEaSe??" He squeaked.
"1f yoo g1ve cUDdle!!"

The small scribble grinned, he loved hugs.

Wrapping his arms around you tightly, he giggled loudly. You laughed, hugging him back.

"ALright!! I plAy!!!"

///

After hours of playing, you and t0mE had tired out. You curled up in a corner before feeling t0mE curl up right beside you, pulling you into a warming hug. "YOu bEst..!" He mumbled sleepily. "N0, y0u are.." You chuckled back.

///

When you awoke, t0mE was still asleep and you had a blanket over you both.

Then you realised tomatoredd was watching the whole time, a smirk on his face.

///

I needed t0mE fluff to calm me down

~Mineral