Chapter 1

Darkness.

Am I dead?

No, I've been put in a jutsu.

Shit, where's Sasuke?

"Is this him?" A man asked.

"Yes, Naruto Uzumaki."

"Naruto, what are we going to do?" Kyuubi asked.

"Don't know. We'll figure it out." I responded.

"I'll give you 60,000 for it."

"I'll take it." He said. I was picked up and taken to a car. The car drove for a long time till we stopped. I was picked up again.

"You're going to love it here." I heard as the jutsu was being undone. My vision came back and I saw a man in about his 40's.

"Why was I bought?" I asked. The man smiled.

"For sex, my sweet doll." He replied and pulled at the black pants that I wore for the mission.

"I'm not a damn doll." I hissed. He pulled my pants down and started to rub my member through my underwear. I gave no reaction to the pleasurable act.

"You're a hard one then. That makes it more fun." He took my shirt off and dimmed the lights. I shut my eyes to shielded my eyes because he was undressing. "Open your eyes. Look at your masters body." He demanded removing my hands from my eyes. I opened my eyes and was met by the naked body of this man. 

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked.

"I'm going to fuck you into oblivion." He said hungrily. I shivered in fear. The man pushed onto me. I backed away from him as far as I could until I met a wall. I stood and was pinned to the wall. "Stop running my doll."

Out of all the damn names he can call me, he chooses doll!

"Quit it! Stop undressing me!" I yelled and the nine tails flashed. He backed away then immediately put all of his weight on me and hugged my waist.

"Keep this up and I'll fuck you dry." He threatened. "Now listen to what I'm going to teach you." He said and picked me up. He laid me on the bed and hovered over me. "Be rough during the sex. Masters like that." He whispered in my ear as he took my underwear off.

"How long do you have me?" I asked.

"You're mine till I give you away. So remember, your masters can kill you." He said and began to rub my member.

"Naruto, what are you going to do?" Kyuubi asked.

"I have to go with it. We will have to deal with it until we get an opening." I said.

"Naruto! Wake up! Sasuke is your lover! And the only one you love!"  Kyuubi yelled.

"He'll kill us! And if I die, I'll never see Sasuke again!"  I shouted back. Kyuubi lowered his head.

"I never thought of it that way. I'm sorry kid." He said.

"I'm sorry that we have to go through this." I apologized. Kyuubi hugged me with one of his big paws.

"It's not your fault." He said.

"Your moaning is cute." He said huskily. I hugged the man by his waist and came.

"Just get it over with." I whispered.

"Do that with all your master. Beg for it." He said and hugged me. "I'm not going to taint you. I'm just here to help you stay alive and not get killed."

"Are you serious?" I asked in shock.

"Yes." He simply said. He got off of me and threw my clothes on the bed. I stood from the bed and started to dress.

"Why? Why would you let me off?" I asked as he started to get dressed.

"I have had many like you, Naruto. But, I have never had sex with any of them. I just not about that." He walked up to me. "I thought of all them at my pupils. I know it's strange but, I do." The man said as he held my hands. I began to cry.

"I-I sorry."

"It's okay. It's only natural to miss your loved ones." He said and hugged me. "I am going to keep you for a while so you can be free. Is that okay with you?"

"Yes." I responded. He picked me up and carried me to a room. "Thank you. Thank you." I said as a wave of sleepiness washed over me.

"Goodnight Naruto." He said.

"Goodnight." I said and rolled over into the sheets.