Chapter 2

Dead?

Gone?

Lost?

No, it's hopeless.

But here I am looking for my lost lover.

I have looked for him everyday for 2 years. And still no luck.

"Sasuke, it's time to go back now." Jugo said. I sighed and nodded. I walked with Jugo back to the dorms. I went into the room and looked at the mess of a place I have.

"Fuck my life." I said as I could feel the tears starting to run down my face. The burning sensation in my arms began again.

Cut your problems away.

Let the pain seep out of you.

The blade slices my skin. Time after time. Till there are at least 10 different cuts on each arm.

"Fuck my life."

The pain of loneliness took over my heart and it hurts. Loosing the love of my life was the worst feeling in the world. And now look at me, I'm back to cutting.

The only thing I got out of this was the susanoo and the amaterasu but, other than that I hate my life. My life without Naruto and his love. I know he's out there somewhere, I can feel it.

"Sasuke, open up." I heard throughout my empty dorm. I bandaged my wrists and put a hoodie on. I answered the door to see Gray and Natsu at my door.

"Hey, you alright?" Natsu asked.

"I didn't find him. I have to keep looking. I have too." I said.

"He's gone Sasuke! Why can't you accept that?! Just move on!" Gray snapped at me. I looked at him with a deadly stare.

"If Natsu was kidnapped would you just accept that he's gone?! Or would you look for him till the ends of the earth!?" I shouted back.

"He was the first friend to understand what I felt like! Okay?!" Natsu shouted. "I miss him too." He said. I looked at the both of them with anger . The both of them looked down in shame.

"Just get out." I whispered. They both left without a word. I looked into my empty dorm.

I noticed that I pushed everyone that ever cared about me out of my life.

How much more pitiful could I possibly get?!

I quickly got up and went to his room. I hadn't touched a single thing in his room except the bed and drawers. I laid in his bed. I could smell his sent in the sheets even after 2 years. The sheets so soft and warm. Just like his hugs were. The tears began to run down my face.

"Come back to me Naruto." I cracked. I hugged the blanket tight as the tears streamed down my face. "Come back to me damn it."

🐱

"Niomie!" I moaned out. I came into the woman.

"You're so good Naruto." She panted out.

"Thank you madam. And my sincerest apologies from calling you by your first name." I said and laid next to her. She pulled the sheets over the both of us.

"It's alright Naruto. I don't mind." She said and pet my head. "Did you have a lover before all of this?" She asked. I frowned.

"Yes, his name was Sasuke. We loved each other dearly." I chocked on my words. It's just too hard to admit. "We wanted to get married in the future." I said as tears slipped down my face.

No, he's gone. I'll never see him again. That is all the past.

"I'm so sorry." Niomie said and kept quiet. All of a sudden the door bursted open. My master with rage in his eyes.

"Niomie! How dare you cheat on me with this slave!" He shouted. He came over and picked me up by my throat. I gave no reaction because I was used to being miss treated. "We had an agreement that he would only be for taking care of my needs when you couldn't!" He screamed.

"Stop Johnny! Your hurting Naruto!" Niomie retorted pulling at my masters arm. "He was only doing what I asking of him!" She said clinging to his arm.

"That's it, I'm done with this one." He said and threw me to the side. My thin frail body landed to the floor. I have been been abused, starved, and raped for 2 years. I'm used to it by now.

I need to stop this scandalous acts if I want to live.

The next day I was sent back to the auction platform. And as always I was naked and blind folded. I was the first on.

Now who is going to be master number 15?

"And here we have Naruto Uzumaki. He is experienced and trained like a dog. The first bid with be 10,000."

"100,000!" One man hissed. There was udder silence.

"Going once, going twice. Sold!" I was pulled back to my feet and lead to the pick up area.

"Hello my Naru." Someone purred into my ear. I shivered. "Let's go home and get started." He said and picked me up.