Chapter 3

Cut. Cut. Cut.

Drip. Drip. Drip.

Blood?

No it's blood and tears.

"Am I going to die?" I asked.

"Sasuke." A sweet voice that I knew too well.

"Naruto..." I chocked. The tears became more abundant and rapid.

"Don't hurt yourself. Please, don't cut because of me." He said and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled away slightly and looked into my eyes. I leaned in and...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Fuck. My. Life." I groaned and sat up in Naruto's bed. The orange blanket wrapped around my body. I smelled it and it smelled like the funny lemon sent that Naruto had. I frowned.

Did I just say 'had'? No, he still has the same sent because he is alive!

All of a sudden my phone dinged. I picked it up and looked at the text from Suigetsu.

Dumb-ass: Get you pretty face over to my dorm!

Me: No😑

Dumb-ass: Fine, I'm coming to get you. 🙄 is your door unlocked?

Me: yeah, I'm in Naruto's room

Dumb-ass: Okay I'll be there in 10 seconds

And as I revived the text I heard the door open. The person walked to where I was.

"Aw, Sasuke." Suigetsu said and gave me a quivering lip. He laid next to me and hugged me. "Sasuke, let's go out tonight. We're all worried about you. All you do is look for Naruto and push us away." He said. I hugged him back.

"I'm sorry. It's just Naruto was the first to love me for who I was instead of what I was." I said biting my lip for the tears not to come out. "I'm going to say yes for this one night. But then I'm back to searching." Suigetsu jump for joy after I said that. I rolled my eyes.

"It's a damn miracle!" He chirped. I hugged the blanket around me and smelled it once more.

"I love you always." I mumbled into the sheets.

"Come on, get up you lazy bum." He said pulling me up. He pushed me to my room. "Get ready then come to my room." He insisted and left.

"Why did I agree?" I said with a sigh.

🐱

One.
Two.
Three.
Four.

Four more were added to the collection of needles in me.

I'm for sex, not experiments?!

"You going to just experiment on me?!" I yelled. I felt his hand run from my foot to my chin.

"No, I will fuck your very soon. Don't get so impatient. He kissed me.

None of my masters ever kissed me. And I don't like it.

"Now, I am going to draw blood from you."

"With all of these needles?!" I asked in a panic. He smiled and grabbed my chin roughly with one hand.

"It won't kill you." He chirped into my ear.

I need to get out of here!

"Who are you?" I asked as the needles began to draw blood.

"Orochimaru." He said as my consciousness started to fade away.