Chapter 8

"Is he okay?" I asked. I looked at the blonde with worry.

"I stopped the bleeding for now. I need Sakura to replenish his blood and close his wounds." Natsu replied. My door was busted open. The pink haired girl ran to Naruto and immediately began working on him.

"Good work Natsu. I'll take over from here." She said and hurriedly put all of her chakra into Naruto.

Live damn it. Live!

"Sasuke..." I heard faintly. I kneeled down next to him and looked into his now gray eyes. I began to tear up as I looked at what he had been through.

"I'm sorry. I didn't protect you." I whispered and put my head on his chest.

"Happy birthday. I'm sorry I couldn't get you anything." He said petting my head.

"You came home. That's the best present you could get me Naruto." I replied cupping his cheek. He smiled with tears building up in his eyes.

"Sakura, just replenish my blood. I gave Kurama the chakra you gave me."

"Will do blondie." She answered.

"What happened to you? Where did you go?" I asked as I began to cry again.

"I'll tell you when we are alone." He answered wiping my tears away. I looked at him and his face had more color.

"All that matters is that your home." I said and hugged his thin figure.

"Damn! I didn't know Naruto was so thin." Suigetsu said. He looked over his body and blushed to a certain part of his body. I rushed to his room and got a pair of boxers. I put them on him and walked to Suigetsu.

"Look again, and I'll kill you." I whispered in his ear. I went back to Naruto's side and held his hand.

🐱

"He made made it back. What should we do?"

"Retreat and stand down for now. I'll handle this personally at a later date."