Chapter 9

My love, my life, my brother and job. Those things were all gone in an instant.

But now, I'm back with all of those things in my life again. Or am I dreaming?

"Your not dreaming kit. This is all real." Kurama said picking me up with one of his tails. He laid me on his paw.

"Thank god." I said. "Have you figured out why my dads chakra hasn't been showing up?" I asked hugging his paw.

"There was a sealing on him that I have been working on. I'll have it done soon." He said.

"Thank you, Kurama. For keeping me sane through the hell we were put through." I said.

"No problem kit."

I felt warmth around my body. I opened my eyes to see the fan spinning.

"Naru, are you awake?" I turned to the Raven and smiled with tears building up in my eyes.

"I missed you so much Sasu." I said and hugged him.

"Natsu and I looked for you everyday." He said hugging me back. "I'll never leave your side again." Sasuke said as I cried into his neck.

"I was so scared at first. Then I got used to it and felt it was hopeless to get out." I said. He pet my head and hugged me tightly.

"What happened to you?" I shivered as I remembered the things that had been done too me.

"I was sold for sex. I had masters that I had to obey. I had a total of 15 masters. All of them men that raped me then put me back on the market. I was sold like a slave; auctioned off like a tool. I was a living cum bag." I said sitting up. I sat crisis cross and Sasuke did the same. "I had never been so exposed in my life. We were all auctioned naked and blind folded. And touched however someone pleased." Sasuke wrapped his arms around me.

"I'll never let them take you again." He said. I noticed the bandages on his arms. I moved him back and grabbed his arms. I rolled up his sleeves. "I'm sorry." He said. I unraveled the bandages and looked at the red lines.

"Don't ever touch your beautiful skin with a blade again. I'm here and am going to stay with you but, if I ever get taken again. Promise me you will never cut and live your life." I said.

"I promise, Naruto." I began to kiss the cuts on his arms.

"I love you and don't forget that." I said holdings his hands to my chest. Sasuke leaned forward so our foreheads were pressed together. I looked into his gray eyes. "Never forget baby."

"I'll never forget. How could I forgot?" He said then kissed me. We both put a hand to each other's cheek.

This is my first kiss from Sasuke in almost 3 years. And it was well worth to pain and suffering to get to see my lover again. His warm touch and sweet sent are so numbing to my senses.

Sasuke pushed me to have him lay on me as we kept the kiss intact. I held him close to my body. I kept my eyes closed after we parted our lips.

"You have no idea how much I missed your hugs and kisses. And cuddling before bed and the sweet nothings you used to whisper to me. And don't forget the romantic little things you did for me." I said with my eyes closed. I opened them to see Sasuke beginning to cry. "Don't cry my love." I said and moved his hair from his face.

"I can't help it. I'm just so happy." He said and tightened his grip on me. "I love you so much."

"I love you more Sasuke." I said as tears began to roll down my cheeks. I pushed his head into the crook of my neck. He and I cried and held each other. We stayed there for what felt like hours.

Our tears had subsided and now we just laid there enjoying each other's company. His head was gently rested on my chest. I stroked his messy black hair. He held my other hand firmly. I felt my stomach growl in hunger. He rubbed my cheek with his free hand.

"Let me go make some lunch for us." He said and kissed my chest. Sasuke stood and picked me up and put me on his back. I smiled and hugged his torso. He walked to the kitchen and sat me on the counter. I watched as he made us sandwiches and took quick glances at me.

What if Sasuke wants to make love with me. I don't think I could do that for him. I don't think I could enjoy it. Shit! What if he leaves me because of that?! I can't loose him but, I want him to be happy and have someone to give him pleasure.

"You okay babe?" Sasuke asked and cupped my cheek. I jumped when I felt his skin on mine and hit his hand away.

"Stop!" I yelled. I looked to his face and it showed shock and confusion. "I'm sorry Sasuke." I said looking at my hands. He hugged me.

"It's okay Naruto. I won't touch you anywhere you don't want. I will respect your wishes Naruto because, I can wait for you to heal from this. I can wait." He said. I hugged him as tears began to roll down my cheeks. "I'm not going anywhere Naru."

"Thank y-you Sasuke. I'm so s-sorry." I said and hugged him closer.