Chapter 14

"Tonight, we will get our best seller. We will put him back in the market and we will make millions."

"But sir, he already killed one of our best men." One of the minions said.

"That's why I'm going personally."

🐱

"Fight harder!" Natsu yelled.

"Damn! He's more intense then Kakashi sensei." I said to the raven. He laughed.

"Well at least he's helping us out." Sasuke said as we continued to fight.

"True." Naruto said. He smiled at me and started to glow a beautiful gold color. "It's time to get serious." I went into susanoo and fought him.

"Wait. Natsu!" I yelled.

"What is it Sasuke!?" He called back.

"I'm going to try something, okay?! So, don't flip shit!" The salmon haired man laughed.

"Okay!" I looked back to Naruto.

"Let's try and combine your nine tails with my susanoo." I said. The blondie nodded. We stepped closer and our chakras combined so my susanoo was the armor to Kurama.

"Wow!" Naruto said in shock. "It worked!" He said and hugged me.

"Wholly shit! That's amazing!" Natsu said starring in aww at us.

"Hey, let's go home. It's been a long day." Naruto said. We powered down and walked to Natsu.

"Let's go home." We walked and talked about the progress we have made in the last 5 months.

🐱

"I'll see you later guys. Goodnight." Natsu said.

"See ya!" I said. Sasuke unlocked the door and we went in. We both sat on the couch and sighed. I started at my raven haired boyfriend.

"Is there something on your mind sweetheart?" He asked and looked at me.

"Yeah." I said and took his hand. He sat up and turned to me. "I think I'm ready."

"Are you sure?" He asked cupping my cheek. I nodded and kissed his hand. "Okay but, you top. And we are going to go slow." He said.

"Okay." I kissed Sasuke passionately. I picked him up and carried him to my room and laid him down. I put my hands in his shirt and felt him. I froze when his hands went into my shirt.

It's Sasuke. No one else other then Sasuke is touching me.

I continued and took his shirt off. I felt a third hand press in my back and hard. I fell and hit Sasuke. I wasn't able to move or use any chakra. I was terrified.

"And here we are again Naruto. Back to taking you away." He said and picked me up.

"What the hell! Let go of Naruto!" Sasuke yelled. His did the same thing to Sasuke as he did to me. He was frozen.

"Aww, looks like you can't save your boyfriend. Ha! Weak little shit!" He said.

"Damn it Nagato, let me go!" I yelled. He laughed.

"No." He said aggressively. He left with me in his arms and Sasuke frozen on the bed.