Chapter 5

The sun shined through my black curtains onto my face. I slowly opened my eyes to the sight of my room. There was a squeeze around my waist. I looked down and saw blonde. My heart began to beat fast and tears gathered in my eyes.

Naruto?! Is that you?!

I blinked and rubbed my eyes and saw pink hair. I went wide eyed.

Natsu? Why is he in my bed, cuddled up with me?

I lifted the sheets to see our naked bodies pressed together. I quickly put the sheets back over us.

No! I betrayed Naruto! I can't believe myself!

"Sasuke." Natsu said looking up at me. I had tears on my cheeks. He moved up and wiped the tears off my face. "I'm sorry Sasuke. And you too Naruto." He said and turned the other way.

"Natsu, I'm sorry you had to be the one to do this." I said and laid my hand on his shoulder. He hit it off and got up.

"Save it Sasuke. I thought you would understand that you should move on." He said looking for his cloths.

"Naruto wouldn't move on."

"Well he didn't come back did he." He snapped. There was silence between us. "You aren't the only one that loves him and looked for him. He was like the brother I never had. Naruto understood the feeling of a parent-like figure leaving." He said holding back tears. He put his boxers and pants on. "Now, I'm not telling you to forget Naruto's love. But don't let that take over your life." He started to walk out. "I'll see you later, Sasuke." He waved.

"Don't go. Please." I said and hugged him. "Stay here with me. I need someone." I said as tears started rolling down my cheeks. He turned and hugged me close.

"Its alright Sasuke. I'm here for you." He said and wiped all of the tears away. "Now this isn't like we are going out or anything, okay?" He said. I nodded. He bent down and picked my boxers up. "Here, let's start by covering you up." He said with a gentle smile.

"Thanks for last night by the way." I said. He blushed lightly.

"Yeah, it was fun." He admitted. "Can I take a shower?" He asked.

"Oh, of course." I said and handed him a towel.

"Thanks." He said and went to the bathroom.

🐱

I stepped out of the shower drying my black hair. I walked into my room and began to get dressed. Once I got too my shirt I looked down at the red marks on my wrist.

Why do I do this?

Cut.
Slice your skin.
Let the pain be relived.

"No." I said to the voice in my head. I scratched my wrists to relieve the burning urge to cut. The cuts from yesterday opened and began to drip blood. "Shit." I muttered. I fell light headed due to the blood that I lost.

"Sasuke, are you okay?" I heard Natsu ask from outside the door. I saw him walk in. "Sasuke!" He ran and sat in front of me. He took hold of my cheeks.

"Natsu." I said and tried to hold his hand. The cuts reopened and unleashed a stream of blood.

"Don't move your arms. I want you to lay down and stay still." He grabbed the bandage wraps and began to wrap my wrists. Once the bleeding stopped he cleaned any blood on the floor. "What the hell were you thinking?! You could have died!" He screamed.

"I'm sorry." I said. He sighed and picked me up. He laid me in my bed and left. "Natsu?" I heard no answer just foot steps coming back. It was the pinket walking in with Naruto's orange blanket.

"Live to find Naruto. Ignore the little voice in your head and live." He said putting the blanket on top of me. "Get some rest, okay? We'll talk later." He said and left my room.

I almost died...

🐱

The same metal table and chains. Different experiments.

I hate all of this shit that I have to go through.

"Naru~chan, are you ready for a round?" My master asked then bit my butt.

"Get away from me." I growled. He ran his hands to my waist. He climbed on me so he sat on my ass.

"Now now, don't be so hasty." He said and bit my ear so it drew blood. I hissed in pain. "Now submit to me, bitch."

"Get the fuck away from me." I said. I screamed when I felt him push into me.

"I'll fuck you dry and set you straight." He purred. Tears came to my eyes and pain seared through my body.

Sasuke! Save me, please!

"Sasuke!" I screamed and my vision went blurry due to the pain.

Sasuke...