Chapter 12

"There is no way in hell that I will go back to being a toy!" I yelled.

"Too bad bitch." He growled. I felt hands on my hips and go into my sweatpants. I froze as he began to rub my member. My eyes watered as I felt fear then rage took over my body. Kurama was beyond pissed. My eyes turned red and I grabbed him by his neck.

"Kit, I'm taking over!" He said.

"Do want you have too." I said crying.

"Don't touch my fucking kit. He's happy now and he won't go back to that hell." He growled.

"And so the demon protects his vessel. Weird, I thought you hated all human kind?" He said.

"Naruto is different and I intend to protect him even if it kills me." I said then bit into his neck. Blood rushed into his throat and caused it to clog his lungs for him to suffocate and die.

"N-Naruto." I heard the Raven say walking over to me. I unlatched my teeth from his neck and looked at the freaked out man.

"Sasuke, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm Kurama the demon inside of your boyfriend." I walked to him and stood in front of him and took his hands into mine. "Take care of my kit Sasuke. He loves you so much so take care of him and be patient with him." I said and smiled.

"I will." He responded.

"I'm done Naruto. I killed him." Kurama said to me.

"Okay, is Sasuke okay did he get touched?" I asked.

"Nope, I killed him before he could even get to Sasuke." He responded.

"Thank you Kurama." I said.

"Naruto are you okay?" I heard Sasuke ask.

"I-I'm fine." I said hugging him with tears rolling down my cheek.

"It's okay baby. He won't hurt you and I won't either." He said pushing my body close to his. I cried on his shoulder hugging him tighter. "Nothing is going to happen sweetheart. You're okay." He said as I cried.

"Sasuke, I don't want to." I said.

"You don't want to what?" He asked cupping my cheeks.

"I'm hard." I said crying and looked at him.

"What do you want me to do baby?" He asked looking at my glossy eyes. I kissed him and grabbed his hand. I put his hand in my pants. "Let me get rid of this body." He said. I nodded I pulled his hand out carefully. "Go lay in my bed for a while. I'll be right there." I went to his room and laid in his bed. I curled up in his sheets and cried.

I don't want to have any sexual touch at all. But my body has to respond to those types of things. Why?!

"Naruto do you want me to come in?" He asked.

"S-sure." I managed to say. He came in and sat on the bed.

"Do you still have a hard on?" He asked. I nodded wiping my tears away.

"Do it for me Sasuke. I can't bring myself to do it." I said and hugged him.

"I want you to have your hand over mine. I'll do what ever your hand dose. If you don't want to tell me to stop, okay." He said. Sasuke sat behind me and me in between his legs facing the same way as him.

I grabbed his hand and trailed it into my pants. I shivered. I made him grab my member. I felt fear take over my body.

"It's Sasuke. He won't do anything you don't want." Kurama reassured me.

I began to have his hand pump my member quickly. I leaned back further into his chest. He hugged me with his free arm.

"I love you Naruto with all my heart. I won't let them take you or touch you ever again." Sasuke whispered as tears left my eyes and moans escaped my lips. I released with out warning. I put my legs down and pulled his hand out of my pants. "Are you okay?" Sasuke asked hugging me closer.

"Y-yeah." I whimpered.

"Do you want me to help you to clean up?" He asked wiping my tears. I grabbed his hand and kissed it repeatedly.

"Please?" I said. He kissed my head. He picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.

"If you get uncomfortable tell me okay sweetheart." He said sitting me on the counter.

"I like it when you call me sweetheart." I said as he took my sweatpants off.

"That's good to hear." He said smiling at me. He grabbed a wash cloth and wet it. Sasuke began to wipe my lower region. Fear began to course through my body again as I was touched.

Sasuke, it's Sasuke. No one else.

"All done Naruto." He said taking off his boxers and sweatpants. He put them both on me. I noticed he had a hard on.

"Sasuke your hard." I said as he picked me up.

"I'll be fine. I can take care of it." He said as he laid me in his bed.

"But I feel bad that you let me off and I didn't do the same." I said as he put a new pair of boxer and sweatpants on.

"Naruto don't make yourself do anything you don't want. I can wait for you to get there." Sasuke said holding my chin. I smiled and put my forehead to his.

"I love you Sasuke."

"I love you too Naruto."