Chapter 6

"Wake up, lab rat." He hissed. I woke up in a panic.

This is the worst master of them all!

I felt Snakes start to slither around my body and I stayed chained to the metal table. They bit at me and released venom into me.

"Naruto, I don't know how much more of this we can take." Kurama said.

"I'm tired of this! A month of this shit  is too much for me!" I yelled in anger. "Kurama! Let all of the power you have kept pent up for two years out!" I ordered. He smiled at me.

"With pleasure, kit." He unleashed all of his chakra into me.

"You like that don't you?" He asked and licked up my back to my neck.

"You're wrong you bastard!" I said and grabbed him by his neck with the nine tails' hand. I pulled my hands out of the chains. He went limp and his body deflated.

"What is this power?" He said and let his tongue hang out of his mouth. "Whatever it is, I want it." He said and licked his lips.

"Get ready to kill this guy, Kurama. You might have to take over because of the snake venom." I warned.

"Sounds fine to me." He said with a grin.

I hurled a rasen-shuriken at him. It hit him, but he turned into a snake. I felt his presence behind me. I sent one of my arms to grab him.

"Stay still you snake bastard." I said dropped the skin of his body.

"Submit to me and give me your power. Then I'll stay still." He hissed. I chuckled.

"Good luck getting it." I challenged.

"Fine than I'll go into my true form." He said and a white snake appeared with his face as the head.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT." I screamed.

"That's your Master in his true form. He looks great, doesn't he." Sarcasm oozed from the last comment.

"You freak of nature! Why the hell have you done these thing to me and other people?!" I demanded to know.

"I love to see what I can do to humans. I love experiments!" He said and came at me. I felt the venom get to me and my body locked up.

"I'm taking over kit! The venom I starting to go into your nervous system and messing with you."

"Thank you Kurama." I said.

🐱

"Sasuke, what are you doing?" Gray asked.

"I'm buying Naruto a birthday present." I replied looking at the watches. "His birthday is in a couple of months."

"Why? He isn't going to receive it any time soon." He responded crossing his arms.

"I'll stop when they find his body." I answered and found to watch I knew my lost lover would like.

"You are hopeless." He sighed as I payed for the watch. He followed as I walked to the dorms.

"So where's Natsu?" I asked.

"He's looking for Naruto again." Gray responded. He looked over at me with a smirk. "What's today?"

"July 22. Holy shit my birthday is tomorrow." I said in shock.

"Yeah, it's your day so enjoy yourself tomorrow. I'll see you later." He said with a wave.

"Bye. "

The best birthday present would be for Naruto to come back. I would love that.