Chapter 7

"How dare you hurt my kit." I growled.

"So, the demon himself comes out." He smirked. "So, could you feel all the things I did to Naru~chan?" He asked.

"Yes, I could you pervy bastard!" I lunged my tails at him. As my tails kept him busy I launched tailed beast bombs at him. Direct hits with all of them. I ran to him and stepped on his snake body.

"Damn fox." He hissed.

"No more bodies after this one, hum?" I asked.

"You are a smart fox." He remarked. I felt blades penetrate me from every angle. I screamed in pain.

"Die, bastard!" I yelled and cut his head off.

"Kurama!" Naruto called with concern.

"It's okay kit. You rest and I'll get us as close as possible to Sasuke." I said. "I'm sorry that your body is all messed up and everything." I said and began to run after I took the blades out of Naruto's body.

"Thank you, Kurama." He said and fell asleep on one of my tails.

"Anytime kit." I said with a smile.

🐱

"Happy birthday Sasuke!"

"Why are you all in my room?!" I yelled.

"It's you birthday." Jugo said.

"Come on cheer up." Natsu remarked. I sighed.

"Thank you guys, honestly." I smiled at them. I got up and looked at the cake that they brought.

"I baked it myself." Suigetsu said proudly.

"Guys, get back! It might explode." I said. The three men and I erupted in laughter.

"That's not funny." Suigetsu said with his cheeks puffed out. I slumped my arm around his shoulder and pinched his cheek.

"You know it's funny. Come on." I said and he began to laugh with us. We all had cake and beer.

🐱

"Thanks guys. I had fuuuuun." I slurred.

"Nu prooooooblem suske." Jugo said. We were all sprawled across the floor.

"Just crasshhhhh here for da night." I said.

🐱

"Kit, I'm out of chakra." Kurama said. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the worn out fox.

"I'll take over." I said. "How long did you run for?"

"8 hours." He deadpanned.

"Wow, thank you for taking me this far." I said with great gratitude. "You did good. Rest now."

I got up and looked around. The place is familiar. I realized it is the woods around the military camp. I started to run and the dried blood started to crack and fresh blood began to rush out of me.

"I need to get there before I pass out." I said. I ran faster than I ever have before. And before I knew it, I was at the gate. I rushed past the gate guard.

"Hey, come back! Who are you?!"

"Uzumaki Naruto!" I yelled back. He seemed shocked. I began to get dizzy and slower when I made it to our building. I began to walk up the stairs as I panted. "Sasuke." I said weakly. I got to the floor. My blood pooled on the floor leaving a trail of blood everywhere I went. I saw the door and began to fall to my knees. Tears welded up in my eyes. I banged on the door as my vision went blurry.

🐱

"Pounding on my door. It's too damn early." I growled.

"Stop complaining and get the fucking door." Natsu grumbled.

I made my way to the door. I saw blood starting to seep though the bottom of the door. I opened the door with caution of any enemy's around. I looked to see golden hair stained with red. A naked body all blood and punctured. I began to cry.

"Naruto!" I screamed.

"Sasuke?" He said faintly.

"I love you. I love you so much." I said and took him into my arms. I pulled him into our dorm and laid him down.

"I l-ove you too." He said and coughed up blood.

"Sasuke, get me the bandages, towels and hot water. Now!" Natsu said. I got up and gathered all of the things he requested. "Call Sakura. I can only keep him stable for a short time." I called Sakura.

"Sasuke, what do you want at this time of the morning?" She asked.

"Naruto is back and dying. Come to my dorm as fast as possible!" I yelled.

"I'm on my way!"

He's back and he's dying. I can't watch. I'm scared out of my mind!