Chapter 11

I went to shower. I wanted to try and clean my tainted body. I walked past the mirror to see all of my scars. The scars of bite marks and blades too my skin.

I'm disgusting. Why was Sasuke so happy for a piece of shit like me to come back to him. I kept my body so pure for him. For it to be ripped away from me. From him.

I tore my eyes from the reflection of my body. And got into the hot bath I sat in the warm soapy water in the tub and began to clean my self. I scrubbed every inch of my body. My hair still had some blood in it so I got as much as possible out. The knock at the door started me so I hid behind the curtain.

"You okay sweetheart?" Sasuke sweet voice calmed me.

"Yeah I'm okay. I'll be out in a bit." I responded.

"Okay, take your time." He said as he walked away.

He cares. It doesn't matter to him that my body is scarred. He loves me.

I smiled as I thought those things. I drained the water and let the water splash on my body. I felt as clean as I could get. I have been violated for 3 years so I don't expect to feel completely clean. I got out and dried my frail body and put one of Sasuke's sweat shirts on and gray sweat pants. I went into my room and smiled as I saw my bed was all messy.

"Sasuke must of slept in my room." I said and crashed into my bed. I breathed in his sent and mine.

"Is there room for me in there?" I heard behind me. I looked to the door to see Sasuke leaning on the frame of the door.

"Of course." I said and lifted the sheets. He closed the door and walked over to me and laid next to me. He hugged me gently as if to not break me because I was so fragile. I kissed his neck and hugged him close me. "I love you Sasuke." I said. He looked at me with a smile.

"I love you too Naruto." He said and kissed my forehead. "Can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Of course you can. What is it?" I asked.

"I had sex with Natsu." He said I could feel him shaking because he was nervous. "We were drunk and he was looking for my keys in my pants and you know how I get sometimes when I'm drunk so I kissed him and one thing lead to another." He rambled. I pet his head.

"It's okay babe. Of course I'm a little jealous but I have no right to be. I mean I've basically been cheating on you against my own will." I said and hugged him closer.

"Don't say that. It makes me jealous that I couldn't be your first." He said and cupped my cheek. I laughed.

"Sorry." I said. I pecked his lips. Suddenly the door was thrown open. Sasuke activated a version of the sharingan I've never seen and glow a purple. My first instinct was to activate the nine tails.

"It's time for you to go back to hell." A man said.

Safe and Sound On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara