Beginnings

What the hell is that sound? That is the first thought that comes to Zayn's mind. He sits up straight from the unfamiliar bed and looks around. Suddenly a panic rushes through his body as he realizes that he has no idea where he is. And then there's that sound again, it's as if someone is smashi- Harry? Where is Harry? Zayn thinks, the events march into his mind. He hurriedly gets out of the bed and runs out the door. His instincts tell him to follow that sound of two things colliding, he runs and runs, finally he's just outside the room where from the sound is instigating. His hand shakily reaches the handle and he carefully opens the door. His eyes are welcomed with the site of a sweaty Liam, destroying a punching bag. Zayn feels the tingle travel towards his man parts, his mouths opens ajar, he gulps. Liam is shirtless, his heavily muscled body is glistening with sweat, he's jumping and smashing into the punching bag with all of his strength, the concentrated look on his face turns Zayn on, he can't believe Liam's affecting him so heavily and he doesn't even know it. Zayn lets out a wretched sound that catches Liam's attention. They make eye contact and Zayn's heart skips a beat.

"You're awake" Liam says, and walks over to Zayn, maintaining a safe distance between them. Zayn lets out a breath and internally thanks Liam for that. His eyes can't help but pry onto Liam's toned body, he licks his lips and turns his eyes away.

"Y-yeah" He mumbles, and face palms himself at his pathetic response. Why is he letting this Greek Sex God get away with getting him so flustered?

"Are you okay?" Liam asks, taking a step forward. Zayn's heart pounds even faster. He feels weak on the knees.

"I-I don't know where I am." Zayn whispers, when Liam smiles Zayn has to turn away because he's blushing and he doesn't understand why he's getting so worked up. No one has ever had this effect on Zayn.

"You're at my hideout" Zayn's eyes go wide and suddenly he remembers his friend.

"Harry" He frantically lets out and starts looking around, he hates to admit it but he feels scared, not of the fact that he is alone, but of the fact that his friend might be in danger. Suddenly there are firm hands on his shoulder. He freezes as he feels Liam's eyes bore into his, he tries his best to avoid them, but when Liam speaks Zayn is gone for.

"Look at me" Liam's voice is soft, yet demanding, it sends a chill down Zayn's spine. He tilts his head up, because Liam is a good 4 inches taller than him.

"Your friend is alright" Liam announces, all the worry is gone as Zayn believes him, he is flooded with relief. Liam smiles and continues, "He's been upstairs sleeping like a horse just like you" Zayn's eyebrows frowned.

"We took you guys here because you two were in no state of being left alone" Liam says, "You've been out cold since the past two days"

***

Liam took Zayn to the kitchen of his small hideout, by now Zayn has composed himself and is able to speak in more than just two words; they're sat on the kitchen table across from each other. Liam's prepared a generous meal for the two.

"Where's your team?" Zayn asks curiously. He checked on Harry before they came to the kitchen, but he didn't see Liam's team around.

"out, they wanted to have fun" Liam reveals in a bored tone and rolls his eyes. The faint giggle that escapes Zayn's lips makes Liam's heart flutter. He instantly pushes the feeling away.

"And why didn't you go?"

"They're idea of fun is getting drunk" Liam says, Zayn smirks a little. Liam seeing Zayn continues, "I can't get drunk" Zayn nods and he hears Liam faintly say, "and I didn't want to leave you here alone" he knows he wasn't supposed to hear it, but he's glad he did because a smile forms on his lips. He wants to talk to Liam more so he asks, "What's your idea of fun?" Liam's expression turns a little cold.

"I'm here to protect the city, I don't do fun" he snaps, Zayn flinches a little, because he's loved by everyone he's never been snapped at before. Liam's eyes flash guilt as he realizes what he did.

"I didn-" He starts, but Zayn cuts him off, "I-it's okay, I'm just not used to people taking to me like that" Liam's eyebrows rise, because he has spent more than half of his life like that.

"And why's that?" He asks, Zayn just shakes his head.

"I d-don't know, I guess I'm rich and people find me attractive" Zayn says sheepishly, Liam nods. They don't speak further because Harry walks into the room. Zayn immediately gets up and runs to Harry, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck, he has to get on his tiptoes to get the job done.

"I'm fine" Harry speaks, because he knows how Zayn obsesses over him. Zayn let's go and violently shakes his head.

"I'm going to kill him" He says rather darkly. Harry chuckles.

"We'll do that together'' Harry replies playfully, but when he sees Zayn's eyes pool up with tears he frowns.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" Harry asks, he looks up to see Liam glaring at the apple on the table. Then he turns his attention to Zayn.

"I just- I promised you and I-" Harry shakes his head; of course Zayn is eating himself alive over this.

"Zayn it wasn't your fault"

"But I-"

"He's right Zayn, it wasn't your fault" Liam offers, that's the first time he's uttered Zayn's name and it makes Zayn's heart explode. Zayn lets go of Harry and turns toward Liam.

"Where are my manners, Liam Payne" he introduces himself to Harry and extends his hand, Harry slowly takes it and nods, "Harry Styles"

"Zayn why don't you catch up with your boyfriend-" Liam says but he's interrupted by a frowning Zayn.

"Boyfriend?" Zayn reflects. Liam's eyebrows crunch together as he says, "Yes I just thought-"

"We're not boyfriends" Zayn and Harry say in union.

***

"Why did you think Harry was my boyfriend" Zayn asks, him and Liam are in the basement, Liam told him about Michael's wing and Zayn offered to fix it. While Harry decided to stay in the kitchen to get a snack. He's fiddling with the machinery and Liam's watching him, leaned against the wall.

"Just the way you two were interacting-"

"hmm I understand" Zayn says with a smirk, he wants to say something next but he connects the green wire to the blue one and there's a slight boom. Next thing he knows he's in Liam's arms whose trying to shield him. They're staring into each other's eyes; both of their breaths are heavy. The distance between their faces is unbearably small. And then they're both leaning in, when Zayn feels Liam's breath on his face, he whispers slowly, "I s-should get back to ah to work" Liam replies with a hmm and then smashes their lips together, Zayn's hands wrap around Liam's neck as Liam holds Zayn's waist tightly. Liam pushes Zayn into the wall and pins his hands over his head. They're lips don't part for a second and Zayn lets out a moan, Liam takes this opportunity to slide his tongue into Zayn mouth. He grinds his hips with Zayn who grips his hair and tugs on in. Liam holds Zayn's hands over his head with one arm's and uses his left hand to open up Zayn's pants and work his way into them. Liam starts to palm Zayn through his underwear and attacks Zayn's neck. Zayn's now free to make all sorts of noises that have Liam painfully hard. Zayn's moans become more frequent as he's reaching his climax.

"come for me, baby" Liam orders and that's all it takes for Zayn to come. They just stand there, breathing in and out heavily and rhythmically. Liam doesn't know what to do next, he has no idea why he just did what he did, and he wonders what Zayn thinks of him, wonders if this even was consensual. Worry fills his body.

"Zayn I-" He tries to forms words, but none come out.

"That was so hot" Zayn breaths out, and suddenly Liam isn't as worried as he was before.

"Y-you liked it?" Liam hesitantly asks and pulls his hand out from Zayn's pants. Zayn replies by smashing their lips again and climbing into Liam's lap.

"I fucking loved it"

"Language"