Kidnapped

should this be mpreg? ANSWER ME

________________________________

-one month later-

"No I don't get it" Zayn childishly argues, pouting with his hands folded on his chest. Liam chuckles walking closer, he pulls Zayn towards him and kisses Zayn's head. Zayn only huffs.

"Don't think you can smoother your way out of this!" Liam wants to coo at his adorable boy, he really does, but he knows how irritated Zayn gets when they treat him like a child, so he lets it pass.

"Come on Zee, you'll be safe here" Liam says, causing Zayn to glare at him. Zayn tries pushing Liam, but when he fails, he starts blushing hard.

"curse you and your magnificent body" he mumbles, then walks towards the bed, landing on it with a thump.

"You know I want you-"

"safe and if something happened to me you wouldn't be able to forgive yourself," Zayn finishes for Liam, looking at him and he almost smiles, "I know, I know" he says, Liam chuckles, taking a seat next to him.

"if you know then why do you argue?" Liam softly asks, Zayn sighs and puts his head on Liam's shoulder.

"I'll get bored in the house all alone," Zayn says, and then with a faint whisper he adds, "And I'll go crazy missing you" Liam feels his heart flutter, he smiles widely at Zayn.

"I'll be back before you know it, little one"

"Don't call me; little one" Zayn says, he's blushing so he tries to hide his head in a pillow.

"Why not?" Liam asks his eyes brows frowning.

"aiIWIQHJ" Zayn mumbles into the pillow, Liam chuckles pulling Zayn up making him face Liam, Zayn's demeanor is soft and shy right now, something you don't see much.

"It makes my heart explode" Liam laughs at that causing Zayn to slap his chest.

"I love you, little one" Zayn whines at that, "Liam" he moans, Liam only laughs putting Zayn on his lap.

"Say you love me" Liam demands playfully.

"Make me" Zayn says with a smirk.

***

"Sorry I'm late people, I was doing things" Liam says seriously, entering the meeting room. Zayn's following behind.

"Hey guys! I'm things" Zayn says, causing everyone to sneer. Liam glares at Zayn, he doesn't like being open about what goes on behind closed doors.

"As if we didn't hear, in case you've forgotten, Zayn is quite vocal" Michael remarks, causing Liam to growl at him as Zayn blushes a crimson red, he tries hard to hide behind Liam.

"Yeah and Liam, 'mine' is not the only word in the English language." Louis adds, rolling his eyes at the embarrassed couple.

"Come on, let's get a move on. Zayn we will see you tomorrow" Harry says, and one by one they pick up their things and leave the room for the jet.

Liam turns to Zayn whose looking at the floor.

"I'll see you later, little one" Liam says kissing Zayn on the lips, Zayn melts into the kiss, like every time. He sighs when they part.

"Just be back soon, my sparkly dildo does not make up for your dick'' Zayn says in a bored tone.

"Zayn" Liam warns, "Don't make me punish you" He says with a wink, and then one kiss later Zayn is alone in the room. Already missing his overly protective boyfriend. The thought makes Zayn smile and he sighs, moving into his own room.

***

"Hemmings?!" Liam demands into his ear piece. They're progressing into the cave where they had suspicious activity and Luke was sent in to see if it was safe. Since he has the best reflexes.

"The coast is clear boss" Liam signals Louis and Michael to move in. It's dark and every creek of a rock makes them jolt.

"What is this place?" Louis whispers, Liam nods, "I got no idea"

Suddenly there's a noise, a wall really close to Louis is moving, it seems that he hit something that caused the commotion, and all he has to say about it is "opps?" Liam shakes his head, smiling at his friend and walks closer to examine the wall.

***

"JARVIS, how long till they get back?" Zayn asks again, you can almost hear JARVIS sigh.

"About 22 more hours Sir, just like you asked two minutes ago" JARVIS replies, Zayn sighs throwing his book to the wall, he's in his room on the bed and the boredom is killing him.

"Can we go for a ride?'' He begs JARVIS, "I'm afraid not Sir." JARVIS replies. Suddenly they hear a crash, coming from Zayn's lab. Zayn jerks up, "JARVIS what was that?" he asks, his heart crazily racing. What frightens him even more is that, JARVIS doesn't reply.

***

"Is this- a lab?" Luke asks, they're looking around the room they found behind the wall. It's spacious, with white walls and long rectangular tables. Yes it is in fact a lab.

"Look around for clues" Liam orders, and suddenly they hear a voice, it's been tampered with, so they have no idea who it is.

"I see that you have made it" The voice speaks, it's electronic.

"Who are you?!" Liam shouts, but it's a recording so there's no way of getting answers.

"Captain, Captain, Captain; when I was told that you were in charge of looking after Malik, I thought I'd have to work harder than this" Liam's heart races, he feels as if something bad his about to happen. He looks around to see that his team is reflecting his emotions.

" I never took you for someone so.... Naïve", "did you honestly think that we didn't have the power to break into Malik Industries?" Liam's eyes go wide, Zayn. He's in trouble. He runs for the door but it's already looked close. He slams it many times as hard as he can, but there's no use.

"Now I'd love to stay and chat, but I have a date with Malik, and you have a death wish"

And with that the voice is gone. All of them stay still until Louis speaks up, "Liam, there's a bomb in here!"

***

"JARVIS?! JARVIS?!" Zayn frantically asks, but still there's no reply. His heart is pounding in his chest. He comes out of his room, and cautiously walks down the dark hall. He hears faint movement behind him. His breathing rate is elevated as he turns around. But there's no one there. Suddenly there's a hand around his neck griping him from behind and the head of a gun is pressed against his forehead. He screams ad struggles in the tight grip. His heart is beating so fast that he fears that it might stop, but he bites the guy's hand and flips him over his back, the guy's head hits the wall and he faints.

There's a moment of relief where Zayn finally feels safe. But then there's a tap on his shoulder so he turns around and after that everything goes black.