Talaporia

Must read this authors note before you start reading the chapter:

So i have two endings for this story, one is sickeningly sweet and fluffy, the other is heartbreakingly tragic. And i'm kinda inclined towards the tragic side since i love messing with you guys 😂. Tell me what you think!

This one is short, crappy and very bad. Because it's been written on my phone. But i wanted to leave you guys with something. My sister has my laptop till tommorrow so hopefully i'll have it back and the next chapter will be great!
_______________________

'What the hell?' Is the first thing that comes to Liam's mind as his brain is trying to register to all the bright light that's trying to enter his half closed eyes. Suddenly, all the events, the traps, the recording, the bomb.... Zayn. The thought of Zayn jerks him to conciousness. He's sitting now, on a white bed as he swallows what his eyes give him, the room is grey and much like the room he woke up in after.... You know what. A nasty thought about falling asleep yet again makes Liam want to puke. It makes him think that he did not devour the time he spent with Zayn enough. It kills him on the inside. But he's jerked out of his thoughts because there's someone entering the room. One other, rather large figure trailing behind.

"I see that you are awake, Captain." Director Bieber speaks, Liam's head pounds at his voice, he groans. The Director looks tired, almost sad.

"What happened?" Liam asks, his voice is heavy, his throat is dry. The man with the long golden hair glares at him and speaks.

"Because of your improvidence, Zayn is no where to be found" The man's voice is booming, it has a frightening edge to it, but that's the least of Liam's worries, Zayn has been kidnapped. He wants to say something but the man continues spitting venom out his mouth, "We know not of his whereabouts, but I shall not rest until we have found my Zayn" That makes Liam's blood boil, he glares at the man.

"Your Zayn?!" Liam spits out getting up from his bed and coming face to face with the stranger, but to his dismay the stranger is a few inches taller. They look like they'll charge at each other any moment, thats when the Director steps in.

"Stop it, both of you" He demands, the two burly men look towards him. "Zayn is missing, we need to find him" He presses over the real purpose of their mission. A downer thought comes to Liams mind, his face turns into a look of dread. The man looks at him and his glare intensifies.

"What you are thinking is not the case, Zayn is alive. I can feel him" The man says in almost a cocky tone. Liam decides that he hates this person.

"Feel him?" Liam mirrors, wanting answers.

"Thor has special affection for Zayn, they have a bond" The Director explains, that only makes things worse for Liam.

"Ahh yes, a man should take care of the person he loves, unlike you" Thor, spits out. Liam wants to kill him.

"What do you mean by that?" Liam says through gretted teeth, his jealousy and anger taking over him. Thor snorts then shakes his head.

"I know not what Zayn sees in you," Thor sneers, "You got him kidnapped, you almost got your team killed and you don't even know him" That crosses the line for Liam who charges at Thor. Thor easily catchs his punch and throws Liam backwards.

"And who says you're not going to betray him in the future?" Thor leaves after speaking his last words, they're like poison. He understands that Thor hates him. The feeling is mutual. Liam runs a hand through his face then turns to Bieber.

"Where is my team?" He asks, his head is spining.

"Everyone is fine, you should be thankful to Thor, he reached there on time, to save your asses" Bieber says, Liam wants to huff.

"How? What is he?"

"A God" Bieber says with a shrug as if it's the most normal thing he's ever said.

***

"So what's the plan?" Liam asks, at the head of the desk Bieber stands, next to him Agent Hood with files in his hands. To Liam's left is Louis who has a bruised lip, to his left is Michael who seems dead. Luke and Harry sit at the far left end, whilst Thor is sitting across from Liam, glaring at him as if Liam's the only person in the room.

"You tell us Captain, since this is all your fault" Thor snaps making Liam feel uneasy, as if he doesn'lt already feel like shit.

"Thor!" Bieber warns in a stern tone. Thor retreats back into his seat.

"We could track him? Any leads?" Louis proposes.

"We've found a number of warehouses with Hydra stuff-" Liam zones out at the mention of Hydra, all the painfull memories start flooding into him mind, Niall, the war, his transformation. He had lost everything. He can't risk losing Zayn, because Zayn is Liam's everything now. Liam's not paying attention, he doesn't instantly notice Bieber and Hood going out of the room, but when he does he looks around the room to examine everyone's face.

Harry looks like he's blaming himself, the guilt eating him alive. Louis looks a little less worried.

"Poor Zayn, I can't imagine what he might be going through" Luke says, Liam stiffens a bit, theres a pit of guilt in his stomach. Thor chuckles at him. Liam can't help but glare at the God.

"You under estimate Zayn, you mustnt forget that he has a heart of metal. You haven't seen him survive things like I have." Thor says and for a second Liam wants to believe him, that everything will be alright, but his experience weighs over hope.

"Zayn is fierce, one thing I can tell you is that the moment he has a chance he will try to escape and contact me-"

"You? Why would he contact you first?" Liam snaps at him, Thor only smirks.

"Because he's a smart boy, he knows better than to contact someone who might never even show up" Liam's glare intensifies.

"Are you saying he doesn't trust me enough?"

"Precisely" Thor says with a smug expression. Liam smacks his fists into the table making everyone but Thor jerk.

"Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, to find out which is which" Thor says, Liam's expressions turn to confused ones.

"Do you know who says that?" Thor says, but Liam's not the one who replies.

"Zayn does, all the time" Harry says. Thor nods knowingly.

"I will tell you the story behind those lines in the near future, Captain"