Confrontation

MUST READ THIS NOTE BEFORE STARTING CHAPTER

I changed Peter's age to eighteen!

I might or might not surprise you guys with ZHOR SMUT soon, all you have to do is keep a look out in my bromance oneshots book, because I'll be posting it there.

___________________

"What are you doing?" Zayn asks as he walks into his lab to find Peter sat on the desk infront of his laptop.

"Nothing!" Peter says way too quickly, hiving Zayn the hint that something is up. Zayn raises one eyebrow at the younger lad.

"Then why are you in my lab at 2 am?"

"I was just talking to a friend" Peter defends, a smirk makes it's way to Zayn's mouth.

"A friend huh? Show me"

"No"

"Yes"

"No way in hell"

"Hey!" Peter has to yell as Zayn snatches the laptop away from him. The first thing he recognizes is the blue of Tumblr. And then his eyes fall to the username Peter was chatting with and their chat.

"Oh my god who the hell is 69pool-son?!" Zayn says laughing at the screen. Peter glares at him and snatches the laptop away. 

"None of your buisness!"

"Aww my little Petey has a boyfriend!" Zayn cooes ruffling Peter's hair.

"Why? Why? Why do you treat me like I'm your child?!" Peter whines, Zayn just chuckles and then suddenly, says, "Peter, I am your father"

The joke is so lame that both of them burst out laughing. They sit down on the desk, side by side.

"So... boyfriend huh?" Zayn says wiggling his eyebrows, when Peter blushes his suspisons come true.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's just an asshole I have a crush on" Peter whines yet again.

"Why is life so hard!" Peter says, Zayn sighs an idea poping in his mind so he starts, just to piss Peter off.

"Bet no one told you life was gonna be this way" Zayn starts, Peter looks at him in confusion.

"What?" He asks and Zayn smiles wide as he continues.

"Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A." Peter glares at Zayn but that doesn't stop him from continueing.

"It's like you're always stuck in second gear
And it hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year," Peter punches Zayn on the shoulders.

"Thanks for the reminders" He says with a glare. Zayn laughs.

"But I'll be there for you
When the rain starts to pour
I'll be there for you
Like I've been there before
I'll be there for you
'Cause you're there for me too" Zayn finishes.

"You're so original Zayn" Peter says with an unimpressed face, he knows what song Zayn's copying from, Zayn just shakes his head.

"I was just trying to have a moment, but you just had to ruin it" Zayn disapproves but the smile on his face gives everything away. He sighs and then theres a silence between the two lads. It's comfortable and it feels like they belong like this. Just talking. Having laughs.

"How are you holding up, I mean with Thor showing up and Captain?" Peter breaks the silence by his question. Zayn doesn't know what to say.

"I don't know, I guess I've been better" The thing with Zayn and Peter is that if they find eachother awake at night, it's not surprising at all, because both of them have trouble sleeping. Too many nightmares. So most of their nights are spent awake.