Raven

Read this before you start the chapter:

Lord and Ladies of Wattpad (I've been reading a lot of game of thrones) I finally had the honor of watching civil war (late cuz fucking exams) AND IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME, but the point is, fuck do I have got a lot of TEARS planned for you guys xD

__________________________

When Zayn enters Wade house the cold air hits his face violently. It can't be called a house; it's more of a dump. There's garbage everywhere, cloths, beer bottles and guns. Zayn's not shocked at all considering the fact that the guy was walking around a forest wearing a red spandex suit. Wade clears the couch; he's confused where to put the stuff.

"I don't normally have guests," Wade explains, scratching the back of his neck. Zayn sits down on the couch, and then smirks.

"Lovely place you have here" He remarks sarcastically, he's slowly going back to his old self, the trauma of the kidnapping fading away. Wade laughs.

"I know, this is the best it gets for people like me" Zayn wonders what he means by that, but there's another thought itching at the back of his mind. Why isn't Wade removing his mask?

"Why don't you take off your mask?" Zayn asks, Wade shrugs.

"I don't want you to wet your pants" Zayn frowns.

"I'm a mad scientist, you expect me to get scared?"

"Not scared, scarred" Zayn's frown deepens, he moves forward to where Wade is sitting and puts his arms around his neck in an attempt to take off the mask. Wade gasps.

"What w-what are you doing, hey kid get off me" He says hastily but it's no use, Zayn already has the mask in his hands. When Zayn looks up a gasp leaves his lips, he immediately regrets it because gasping at a person's face isn't considered nice.

"Feel free to laugh" Wade sighs out, Zayn's stare remains persistent. He wants to look away, but he just can't.

"You look like a-" Zayn speaks but Wade cuts him off.

"An over grown testicle? An avocado gone bad? 've heard it all before kid" Wade says, smirking.

"I was going to say walnut, but I-I guess those words do good too" Zayn says and smirks back at Wade.

***/

"Malik has escaped, Master" The short creature reveals, he hears a sound of disapproval, and he trembles in fear.

"How could this have happened?!" The voice as loud as thunder roars, much to the displeasure of his servants.

"There was treason, Sire" His Sire shakes his head.

"They are two strong, even as individuals"

"Sire, if I may?" The servant asks for permission to suggest a plan. The Beast allows it with a wave of the hand.

"I suggest you use our last resort Sire, it is high time and our sources say that there is queer love between Malik and the Captain" The Beast smirks obviously liking the idea.

"Very well, send the letter and prepare our prisoner for his mission, oh and I want the witch Gomez captured as soon as possible"

***/

"An airport, all my life I've flown in private jets and here I am now at a public air port" Zayn whines like a spoilt brat, he's wearing Wade's black hoodie and sweat pants, the hood is for covering his face properly so no one recognizes him. Wade snorts at him, he's not wearing his suit but a hood too to cover his face.

"Would your royal highness rather travel by sea?" Wade says. Zayn rolls his eyes at him yet smiles.

"That is the worst British accent I have ever heard" He says, "never do it again" stressing on the never.

Wade toots, they're just outside the airport, and even though they spent one night together they've gotten close.

"Wade, I will never forget the kindness you've shown me" Zayn thanks, when he finds Wade smiling at him weirdly, he asks, "What?"

Wade just shakes his head and shrugs, "Nothing, this is just the first time someone's ever addressed me as Wade, s'nice"

Zayn smiles, and then he finds himself walking towards the air port as Wade waves frantically like the child at heart he is, shouting that he'll never forget the love they shared. Zayn shakes his head and smiles.

Zayn's at the check up point when he notices that something odd is going on, he looks to his left there's a man less than two feet away from him, clad in black. He looks to his right, different man yet same position. His heart starts to beat faster, he knows something is wrong and that's when he sees him, the same bald man who constantly insulted Paul. Zayn's heart is pounding in his chest as the man is getting closer and closer, and his mind is registering to the fact that this is a set up.

***/

Liam is staring down at the envelope. Some agent just handed it to him, saying it was mail for him. Now a normal person wouldn't be bothered by the fact that he got a letter. But Liam is no normal person, he's been on his own since he was 18, he has no one apart from Zayn and his teams. Yet here he is, staring down at the engraved words on the outside of the envelope, his name, written in cursive, in oddly familiar hand writing. He's about to open it when a breathless Louis comes running in.

"Everyone's ready!" He frantically speaks, confusing Liam, "Zayn! He's in trouble! Thor finally sensed him, he's at the New York air port, and he needs our help!" Comprehension finally dawns upon Liam and where the fact that Zayn contacts Thor itches his brain, he realizes that this is no time for remorse, Zayn has finally been found and he needs to be with him. He nods to Louis, telling him that he'll be out in a second.

Liam glances at the letter, and then tucks it away. He's decided that this letter should be a story for another day.

***/

Zayn doesn't know what happens, one minute he's standing at the checkout and the next there's a shout and the sound of a gunshot causes hysteria.

Everyone starts running around giving the men in black a chance to attack Zayn. The first one, he's meaty and not in a good way tries to hold Zayn's arms behind his back, but Zayn is no lab boy he's a trained warrior, so he settles to have a go at his groin. When Zayn's knee slams in between the guy's legs, a cry leaves his lips and he sinks to the ground.

Zayn smirks as he's free but the next one is coming at him, he's more slender so easier to hit, Zayn decides to punch him right in the face. The guy goes tumbling backwards, slamming into the wall then dropping unconscious. Zayn has a sigh of relief.

The young raven's victory is short lived as the same bald man gets a hold of his neck from the back, his grip is so hard that Zayn starts to choke, but that's not the last of it, the cold tint of metal touches Zayn's temple, almost making his heart stop. The guy has a gun pressed against Zayn's head and he's willing to shoot because he spats, "I let you live once princess"

Everyone falls silent when the gun goes off and Zayn collapses to the ground.