Small Developments

As the name says, tiny good developments between thor and liam! this book is getting long isnt it? xD yet i feel like it's only at it's half point!
Please let spelling mistakes slide i did not have my laptop!
________________________

"What are we supposed to do with him?"  Zayn hears a voice say, it's buff and irritated.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know?" This voice is lighter, high pitched; but it doesn't belong to a woman. Zayn makes a sound, a groan. His hands are chained behind him, he's sat on a chair. His mind is slowly starting to wake him, he's half way through opening his eyes fully. His head aches badly. The first thing he sees is a man, he has a square face and a head lacking in hair. The man smirks at him, then takes a hold of him jaw rather harshly.

"Well well well, look who woke up" The man sneers, the other one looks slightly frazzled. The younger of the two, the one with the high voice, yanks the bald man's hand away from Zayn.

"Don't do that" The young man says, the bald one glares at him. And Zayn almost feels that the younger one is on his side. He hides back a smile.

"You're still soft, you newbee." The bald man snaps, "I'll do whatever I want with him, Pauline" The younger man frowns.

"It's Paul," Paul corrects him, "Besides, we don't know what boss whats with him. You shouldn't damage his-"

"His what?" The baldy almost yells again, he's unneccesaraly rude to Paul, Zayn doesn't like him.

"Beauty, I was going to say Beauty. Because look at him, he's a piece of art" Paul mumbles, he's blushing and Zayn's blushing at the compliment. The bald man spits on Pauls foot.

"Always knew you were a fag." And he shoves Paul, then leaves. It's hurting alot, Zayn can see it on Pauls face. Not the shove, but the baldy's words. Heck they even hurt Zayn yet they weren't directed to him. Paul gives Zayn a tight smile.

"Hey" he says, breathless. Zayn wants to smile at him, but he remembers the fact that these are the guys who kidnapped him from his own house! So Zayn fixes a glare on his face.

"Where am I?" He speaks, he wants to seem tough and strong but instead his voice sounds fragile and soft. Paul sighs.

"Hydra hideout," He reveals with a casual shrug, "They want this" he says and points at The blue light coming from Zayn's chest.

"I need to get out of here" Zayn says to himself, not wanting Paul to here him, but he does so the blonde man smirks. Zayn thinks that he's about to tell him that he can't ever leave, but he's pleasureably wrong.

"Special Agent Snow of S.H.E.I.L.D at your service, Sir" Paul says with a bow, Zayn is shocked. But then again ofcourse Bieber would never let anyone come close to Zayn. Zayn smiles as Paul tells him the plan.

***

Liam is standing before the giant glass window, staring out at the city. They're all in Zayn's house. Director Bieber says chances are one of his spys at the Hydra bases will soon report them about Zayn. But it's been three days and there still have been no responses. But Liam's not one to lose hope. He won't rest until the love of his life is back in his arms. Thor is still with them and still as annoying to Liam as ever. They can't stay in the same room without fighting, Liam guesses that this is what happens when two people love the same person with every fibre in their body.

Liam has come to term with the fact that there are other people who love Zayn like he does. Because Zayn is so amazing. He's the light of everyone's life. He makes you smile when you are sad, gives you a home in his arms and never asks for anything in return. Liam considers himself lucky that Zayn chose him out of everyone else. But then again, he also feels that his love for Zayn towers over anyone else's love.

"I see you're trying to come to terms with all that is happening" Thor's voice snaps Liam out of his trances and forces him to turn around. Liam wants to glare, but something about Thor's almost nice tone stops him.

"Came here to gloat again?" Liam says instead and Thor shrugs.

"I came here to make peace" Thor proposes, it makes Liam raise an eyebrow at him.

"The past few days tell me that my impression of you was wrong, Captain." Thor declares, Liam is shocked, his mouth slightly open.

"I'm starting to think that maybe my Z-" Thor stops when Liam's look turns to a glare. So he corrects himself.

"Alright Alright, just Zayn." He says with his hands up in surrender.

"Better" Liam says, his glare washing off. He gestures for Thor to continue.

"I can see that you love him with all your heart. Almost more then even what I can offer him" That makes a small smile appear on Liam's lips.

"I know of your past, Captain. You have lost alot. Thus you know how to value the people who are important to you." Liam's eyes widen at the mention of his past. Yet he stays silent.

"I want you to take care of Zayn, because he deserves the world. If you were to fail, Captain. I will not hesitate to take Zayn with me and make him mine."

***

Zayn's been told that Paul will take him to his cell. He'll have to stay there for at least a day because thats how long it'll take Doctor; some German, to have the equipment ready for the removal of his arc reactor. Tommorrow at dawn Paul will lead Zayn out and after that Zayn will be on his own. Because Paul has to go back, not wanting to raise suspesions. Once Zayn is out, he knows exactly who to contact.