Connected

Give my other stories a look! "The Quiet Ones" is up, give it some love people! Who doesn't like twins?

PLus you people commented on the last chapter like IT WAS YOUR JOB, damn it i'm falling in love with each one of you

I dedicate this book to all the people that show me their love through the comments :")

________________________

He's running, as far as he can, as fast as he can. His heart rate is elevated and he's breathing hard. The sting is burning his chest. He knows that he's an hour away now from the Hydra Hide out. Paul had successfully sneaked him out. And now Zayn is running into the thick green forest. It's lush, and humid making Zayn sweat more than usual. Zayn has no idea where he is, and it does not look like he's anywherr near London. The thought is depressing, being away from his friends, his Liam. He misses him, so so much that it makes his heart ache in pain. He wants Liam, the thought of Liam not being here makes Zayn want to curl up in a ball. He feels so alone with out his warrior. When the running gets too much for his legs to handle they halt, thankfully theres a tree there so Zayn limps his way towards it and sits down, his back pressed against the bark. He's never breathed so hard in his life before. It almost makes him smirk. Slowly the adrenalin rush is fading away and his throbing heart and muscles are relaxing. For a second he just sits there, breathing. He looks up in the sky and the thought of disappearing forever crosses his mind. No one would care, right? He thinks to himself. And ofcourse no one would care if he never went back. They'd just go back to their lives, forgeting Zayn ever existed. The insecure thoughts invade his mind like the plague, he's always been a bit of a pesimist, underestimating himself and encouraging others.

When his breathing rate is back to normal he tries coming back to senses, he tries pushing the dark thoughts away but they still linger at the back of his mind, they always do. None the less he taps his arc reactor and out comes a tracker. He had installed it himself once Director Bieber had told him that his life was in danger. Sure he didn't care if he lived or died, but he owed it to his father and the company, so he decided to not slip away. Once the tracker is in his hands he shakily presses the navigate button, it'll immediately signal JARVIS of his whereabouts. But then realisation hits him, when they had come to kidnap him someone had messed with JARVIS's program, shutting him off and there's no one at SHIELD who can understand the codes Zayn had used. He curses out loud. What now?

***

Liam's pacing back and forth. It's now been four days. He still has no idea where Zayn is and no one has reached out to contact Zayn. Plus JARVIS is down, so he can't track Zayn either. It's killing Liam on the inside, he hasn't eaten properly in 4 days and sleep is just a far fetched dream. He groans in frustration. He has no idea what to do. Louis comes into his room.

"He's going to come back to us, don't worry" Louis says in a small voice. But it's reassuring and Liam tries to smile at him.

"I hope so, because I have things planned" Liam takes out the red velvet box from the drawer, Louis's eyes go wide and he gaspes. Liam looks at him worriedly.

"I know I know it's rushed and too soon-" Louis cuts Liam off mid sentence. And puts his right hand on Liam's shoulder.

"It's not, I swear you two belong together. And when have I ever been wrong?" Louis says, his kind smile makes Liam feel better and more confident. Now all he needs is his boyfriend to actually return.

***

Some where between thinking of an escape plan and wanting to actually escape life itself, Zayn found his eyes getting heavy as he drifted off to sleep. Suddenly he feels himself being jerked awake by someone who has a weirdly cheerful voice.

"Come on man, I've been watching you since you fell asleep wake up already" the voice says, "fuck that sounds creepy doesn't it" he adds. Zayn slowly opens his eyes and a groan escapes his lips. The sun is gone. He must have slept for hours!

"You're awake!" The voice claps, Zayn then only takes in the guy's appearance. He's wearing a red spandex suit (a/n YAASSS BITCHES) with a red mask. So he's faceless.
Suddenly Zayn feels afraid, the guy obviously catches on and says.

"You're afraid? You haven't even seen my face yet" Zayn frowns.

"Who are you?" He asks, curiosity taking the best of him.

"Pool. Dead" The guy says, his voice full of confidence. Zayn's frown widens.

"What kind of name is that?" He says sounding like a child. The guy literally knocks on his head.

"The superhero kind, dummy" 'Deadpool' says. Zayn pushes his hand away.

"Fuck off" Zayn says. He can see the guy smile.

"Fiesty, I like you already. Now kid what are you doing here the middle of the night?" Zayn's eyes go wide.

"M-middle of the n-night?" He mirrors, 'Deadpool' shakes his head.

"Yeah. Where do you live kid?"

"London" Zayn says, the guy gasps.

"London?! I've always wanted to go there!" Deadpool shrieks, that makes Zayn realise that he's not in London.

"What is this place? And whats your real name? I'm not calling you deadpool" Zayn inquires hurriedly. Deadpool huffs.

"Call me Wade, and you, my very tiny friend are in New York" Zayn's heart skips a beat. New York?!

"Wade, I'm Zayn, I was kidnapped, I need to get back to London" He says, his eyes almost in tears. Wade helps him get up.

"Malik? Woah, I've heard about you. You can crash at my place. Then tommorrow morning book a flight and get on a plane" Wade simply says and Zayn decided that he wants to trust him. So he leaves with the man in the red suit.

He's still afraid and in the back of his mind he's pleading, "li please come and save me"

***

Liam wakes from his sleep, his heart is beating fast, it's the middle of the night. He doesn't know why he woke up, all he knows is that he almost felt, Zayn calling for him.