Chapter One: The Plan

Sora's POV

I woke up to find new clothes laid out for me, the dragons gone, and a scarf right next to my head with a pattern like scales. It was white in color. It smelled like Nebulia and Eclipso. 'Mother. Father.' I thought. I cried a bit. 'We are right here with you, Sora. Don't cry.' Nebulia thought. 'Mom. It's been a while, hasn't it? Or has it? I don't know.' I thought, laughing a bit. 'There, that's the Sora we know and love.' Eclipso thought. 'Anyway, I better move fast before Galaxia wakes up. When she does, she will probably be wondering where you are. I have to think of an excuse to tell her. I just don't want to lie to her.' I thought. I went over to the clothes. There was a shirt like my old one, with shorter sleeves. There were also shorts the same color as my skirt, boots about half the height of my other boots, some plain knee-high white socks, a light blue fading into a a darker blue cloak, the scarf, a sash purple in color (to tie my hair into) and a different pin. This pin had a galaxy on it and in the center, there was a eclipsing moon. 'Thanks mom, dad.' I thought to them. 'You're welcome.' they thought at the same time. Time to put them on, except the cloak and scarf. I have a feeling that I will be putting that on later.

I put on the clothes just as Galaxia started waking up

I put on the clothes just as Galaxia started waking up. I looked over at her. I also noticed that there were clothes set out for her. It was just a copy of what she had already. I was beginning to hear her thoughts. 'Uhhhh. What happened? That was a long nap. Huh?! Where's Sora!' she thought. "Galaxia. Over here!" I said. She turned around and flew towards me. "Oh! Sora! Please don't every scare me again!" Galaxia said. "EHHHH!!! You can talk?!?!?!" I exclaimed. "Huh. I guess that I can." she said calmly. 'I wonder why this happened?' I thought. 'Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we aren't here anymore.' Eclipso inquired. 'Maybe.' Nebulia thought. 'Maybe' I agreed. "Anyway, do you remember anything before you went to sleep, Galaxia?" I asked. "No, not really. Only that you and your parents were talking about something that seemed really important. What were you talking about?" Galaxia inquired. "Oh nothing. Just stuff that I wanted to know about the magic they were teaching me." I said. 'And that is both true and false.' I thought. 'Exactly' Eclipso and Nebulia thought together. 'Gee. Don't think all at once.' I thought. 'Sorry' they thought. 'It's fine.' I thought back.

"Anyway, hurry up and change so that we can figure out what to do next." I said to Galaxia, turning my back so she could have some privacy. "Ok. So, where will we go?" Galaxia asked. "For now, we stay in the cave until the eggs hatch. Once they do, we will have to take care of whatever comes out of them. Meaning that you will have to go grab food for us." I explained. "Why do I have to go and get the food?" Galaxia whined while asking. "Because, I will be looking out for whatever comes out of the eggs. And right now, you're the only one who can fly." I said. "What do you mean by 'right now' I'm the only one that can fly?" Galaxia asked. "What I mean by that is that I'm going to try and mix my magics together to be able to fly." I said. 'I know a spell that will help you fly' Nebulia thought. 'What about the teleportation spell I taught you?' Eclipso thought. 'It only works if I can see what is in front of me. I don't know the landscape yet. And, everyone's auras are all far away. It will take a while to find them.' I thought. 'True, they are far away. And it will take time to find them.' Nebulia said. 'Okay. So I need to wait until 1.) the eggs hatch and the dragons are able to fly and 2.) once I'm able to block out thoughts on my own and can focus on one person's thoughts by myself. And with the fact that Galaxia is the only one that can fly right now, I was referring to the dragons in the eggs.' I thought.

'Well, once dragons are about 5 feet in height, they are able to fly and carry things.' Nebulia thought. 'Well, good to know.' I thought. 'Now hush for a bit, I need to help Galaxia out.' I thought to them. 'Okay.' they thought. "Hey! Galaxia! You done?" I asked. "Yep. Now, what do I need to go and get?" she asked. "Get some wood and leaves. Lots of big leaves. And make as many trips as you need." I told her. "Ok." she said. "See you in a while." she said as she was leaving. "See you soon" I said under my breath. For the first time in a long time, I felt alone.

 For the first time in a long time, I felt alone

A/N: Hope you like that I put two pictures in. And also, you will have a surprise next chapter. Look forward to it. ;D