Chapter Eleven: Going Solo

Sora's POV

When I woke up, it was night again. 'So, I slept through the day. Yay! New personal record.' I thought to myself with sarcasm. 'I wonder if I should tell the master about the deal between Igneel, Zeref and the Celestial wizard.' I thought to Nebulia and Eclipso. 'No. It's too early. They shouldn't have this information.' Nebulia thought sternly. 'Okay. But I really want to tell someone this.' I thought sadly. 'There isn't anyone that you can tell.' Eclipso thought sadly. 'But wait. There was a memory that I noticed that stood out, other than Galaxia's.' I thought to them. 'Whose?' they both thought at once. 'Lucy's. Her mom was a Celestial wizard, and she died on July 7, X777. So, she may have something to do with this.' I thought back. 'You could ask her about it, but I don't think that she would talk. It seems like something that she's keeping from everyone, including the master.' Nebulia thought. 'I'm hiding something from everyone.' I thought back dryly. She didn't have anything to think to that. 'Guess that it's time to go solo for a bit.' I thought to them. 'Are you going to investigate? By yourself?' Eclipso asked. 'Yep. I am going to leave a message for everyone, though.' I thought to him. I got up and went to Fairy Hills to pack up somethings.

Once I got there, I saw that the girls weren't there. Probably still at the guild hall, freaking out with everyone else. I went over and grabbed a small pack. I put some clothes in and my cloak and scarf. I went over to the desk and grabbed some paper and a pencil. I quickly wrote a not that said 'I'm going to go solo for a bit on my own mission. I'll be back. Don't worry. I won't be gone long. -Sora' I felt sad about leaving with out them, but I had to. I needed to see if Lucy's mother was the one responsible for sending the Dragon Slayers here. I grabbed some money and went to the train station. I had my cloak on so no one could recognize me. I bought my ticket and headed towards the station that was closest to the Heartfillia estate. 'What was the Celestial wizard's name?' I asked Eclipso once I found a seat.

'Her name, was Anna Heartfillia.' Eclipso thought slowly. 'She was an amazing wizard. She declined Eclipso's request to be an Eclipse Dragon Slayer.' Nebulia thought, slightly laughing. 'She was the first one I asked, and she was strong enough to match me in a fight.' Eclipso thought. 'So, the Heartfillia clan has passed down the task of opening the gate, or whatever, to let us come from the past to now. So for Lucy not to have the task of doing it, her mother decided to do it. I need to see her grave to understand what happened.' I thought to them. 'But how? Are you going to listen to the spirits of the dead?' Nebulia asked. 'No. I'm going to look at the aura. Aura's still remain, even if it's only a little, on the body of it's owner. Even if they are reborn into someone else, the aura is still the same. It would be troublesome to look for an aura that I don't know.' I thought to them. 'It's going to be a long trip. And having motion sickness doesn't make it better.' I thought dryly.