Chapter Seven: Now You See What I Can Do

Sora's POV

"Hey Sora!" Natsu shouted. "What?" I asked. "How about we battle now. We can do it behind the guild hall." Natsu said as he ran up to me. The girls and I were going to head out of the guild. "Not right now. I mean, Sora is still hurt." Galaxia said, in her human form. "It's fine, Galaxia. I can do it now. I just need to do something." I told her. "Lead the way Natsu. And have the rest of the guild follow. We should let them watch the show." I told Natsu, smirking. "Alright then." Natsu said. "Hey everyone! I'm going to battle one of the newest members of Fairy Tail and would like everyone to watch us out back! And remember to place your bets!" Natsu shouted to the entire guild. "OH YEAH! Natsu's gonna fight! Place your bets now!" someone shouted.

"Come on! Follow me!" Natsu said to us while leading us over to the table where the different aura and cat were. "Here, meet Happy and Lucy. Lucy joined before you." Natsu said as he introduced us. "So Natsu, what did you mean when you were going to challenge one of the newest members?" Happy asked. "I'm going to fight her." Natsu said while moving to reveal me. "Hello there!" I said. "Nice to meet you. I'm Happy!" Happy said. "I'm Lucy!" the girl said standing up and offering her hand. "Nice to meet you. I'm Sora and this is Galaxia. The ones behind me go like this: Kaen has orange hair, Yuki has white hair, Kaze has Yellow hair with pink tips and Chikyu has brown hair with green tips." I told them while pointing to each one in turn. "Come on! Lets go out back to fight!" Natsu said as he lead all of us out behind the guild hall.

Once we got out there, there were people already making bets. Natsu and I stood in our respective spots across from each other, the girls behind me and Lucy and Happy behind Natsu. "One moment before we start Natsu." I said as I bent down to my leg. I put magic into my hands and started to heal my leg. Everyone was staring at me, amazed by what I was doing. Once I finished healing my leg, I took of the bandages and tested my leg. It wasn't throbbing and it didn't hurt when I put weight on it. "So, ready to fight?" I asked him. "You bet!" Natsu shouted with a grin.

We both got into fighting stances. Natsu made the first move. "Fire Dragon's Roar!" he shouted while spewing flames out of his mouth. I dodged and started to run around him. "Eclipse Dragon's Iron Fist!" I shout while my hand is coated in magic. I managed to punch Natsu and he flew across the field. "Not bad!" Natsu says as he gets up. "Galaxy Dragon's Roar!" I shout as I spew galaxy magic out of my mouth. Natsu got hit again and fell backwards. "Had enough?!" I ask with a smirk. "Not even close!" He shouts as he gets up. I teleport behind him, surprising everyone. I kick Natsu and he flies over towards the other side. "You done now?" I ask with a pouty face. The girls all snicker. "Not *pant* *pant* yet *pant* *pant*" Natsu says as he struggles to get up. "You look like you need to rest." I say to him. "let me help with that." I say as I teleport behind him again. "Night, night!" I say as I kick him into the ground.

When the dust cleared Natsu was unconscious. I then started to heal him. He woke up and said "That, was NOT fun!" "I know it wasn't, for you anyway!" I say while laughing. "So, what kind of magic do you use?" He asked. "Fair enough. I did kick your but so you should know. I use Galaxy and Eclipse Dragon Slayer magic." I told him. "You use two types of Dragon Slayer magic?! That's not cool." he said. "It's only fitting, since I was raised by two dragons. The dragon you saw when I visited you and Igneel was Eclipso, the Eclipse Dragon." I told him. "So, where are your dragons?" he asked. 'Of all the questions he could possibly ask, he had to ask that one.' I thought sadly. "They disappeared on July 7th, X777." I told him. "That's the same day that Igneel disappeared." Natsu said.

'So, Igneel. Did you really disappear?' I thought into Natsu, him not noticing. 'So, they told you. Didn't they?' thought a booming voice. 'Long time no talk, Igneel.' I thought back. 'Hello, Igneel.' Nebulia and Eclipso thought together. 'Hello Eclipso. Nebulia.' he thought. 'Natsu doesn't know, does he?' I asked. 'He doesn't. And please don't tell him.' Igneel thought. 'I won't.' I thought back.

"So, do you want to join my team?" Natsu asked. "What do you mean?" I asked him. "I want you to join my team." Natsu said again. "Um, if I do join your team, my friends will join as well. Is that okay?" I asked. "Yep. The more the merrier." Natsu said with a grin. 'Okay girls, come over.' I thought to my friends. They came over. I told them what Natsu told me. "So, we're in a team now? With Natsu-san?" Kaen asked. "Yep." I told her. "YES!!!!!!" she exclaimed with glee. 'This is going to be fun.' I thought silently.

' I thought silently