Chapter Five: Should I Wait? Or Should I See Him?

Sora's POV

I woke up and saw that it was starting to get brighter. 'I wonder,' I thought to myself, 'Will he remember me? Or am I just hoping for too much?' I questioned. 'Well, no matter what, I will see him.' I thought determinedly. 'Since everyone is asleep, I could see how far the nearest town is and see if we could get some clothes.' I thought. 'But, going into a town with a flying fox and four dragons while wearing worn down clothes may not be the kind of attention that we need.' I thought dejectedly. 'I know a spell for them to transform into humans.' Nebulia thought. 'You do?' I asked. 'Yes, here are the words.' She told me the words for it. 'So, they just need to say these words and then they will transform? Clothes and all?' I asked. 'Yes, but when they turn back, they will disappear.' Nebulia explained. 'So, if Galaxia were to transform, would she still have the clothes on that she does now?' I asked. 'No, it works differently for someone who already has clothes on. Their clothes will change to what they have on.' Nebulia explained. 'Cool.' I said.

Everyone was starting to stir, so I waked over to the pack of stuff and searched for my cloak. I was going to need it. Once everyone was awake, I went over to them, cloak in hand. "Alright girls, I know a spell that will let you transform into humans so that we can travel through the city without drawing attention to ourselves." I told them. "What kind of spell?" Galaxia asked. I told everyone the words needed to transform. They then started to chant. "Wait! Not now!" I screamed. They stopped, their concentration broken. "Why?" Kaze asked. "Because, If you do it now, we would have to walk the rest of the way, and the town is far away." I told them. "Sorry Sora nee-chan." the dragons apologized. "Sorry." Galaxia apologized. "It's fine, just do the spell when I give the signal." I told them. "Hai!" they said in unison. 'What will I ever do with them?' I thought to myself. "Anyway, we should get going." I said to the rest of them.

Once we were in the air, I thought that I felt something. Something familiar. Then I realized, suddenly, that it was fear. 'But fear of what?' I wondered. Then it hit me. 'It's him!!! That dragon, or should I say, man.' I thought with a shudder. 'But where is he?' I wondered. I closed my eyes to focus on the auras below. I searched for his aura, but found nothing. 'Where is he?!' I thought frantically. "Sora! Are you okay?" I heard someone ask. I turned to see Galaxia and the dragons around me. "I-I'm fine." I lied. 'I can't tell them about him.' I thought. "Well, we're almost there, so should we head down now?" Galaxia asked. "We should, so that we can find clothes before it gets dark." I told them.

We landed near the outskirts of town. I looked at the sign saying what the town was called. "Magnolia." I said slowly, having trouble reading it. "So, should we transform now?" Galaxia asked. "Yes, but let's go to the trees, they'll provide cover." I told them. We went over to the trees. "Now, transform." I said in a whisper. "TRANSFORM!!!!" They shouted in unison. 'Could they be any louder?' I thought to myself with a sigh. When the smoke cleared, there were five girls of varying height. One had fiery orange hair and eyes like sunsets. One had snow white hair and pretty blue eyes. One had yellow hair with pink tips and faded pink eyes. One had dark brown hair with light green tips and emerald eyes. And the last one had gorgeous purple hair with sparkling blue eyes. The one with purple hair was wearing a light blue tank top with a lighter blue tie and collar with eclipse moons on the collar and a swirling galaxy on the end of the tie. She also wore a white belt on a dark blue skirt. The others were wearing a cloak of their color.

"So, this is what you girls look like human." I said to the awe-struck girls. "Yay! Now we look like Sora nee-chan!" The four girls standing together exclaimed. "Shh! Be quiet!" The purple one hissed to them. "Sorry." they said. "So, Galaxia, nice clothes." I said. We looked about the same age and the others looked about a couple years younger. "Thanks." Galaxia said dryly. "Anyway, follow me. We're going to take some back roads to avoid attention." I told them. "Ok." they said.

It took us a while to find a place that had clothes for us. I grabbed a dark blue tank top and black shorts. Then I grabbed some white calf-high socks and some dark brown boots. Galaxia grabbed a white t-shirt that had some black on it and some yellow capris. She then grabbed some dark leather boots. Kaen had grabbed a fiery orange off-the-shoulder top with some yellow fringe and red shorts. She also grabbed some sandals that went from red to orange to yellow, depending on how you looked at it. Yuki grabbed a white sleeveless shirt with some blue accents on it and a light blue skirt with some dark blue shorts to put on underneath it. She also grabbed some white thigh-high socks and some knee-high light blue boots. Kaze grabbed a flowy light yellow top and a white belt with a light pink skirt and some white shorts. She also grabbed some light yellow sandals with some pink flowers on them. Chikyu grabbed a light brown one strap top with some green fringe and darker brown short shorts. She also grabbed some light green knee-high socks and some dark brown boots.

Once we changed into our clothes, I put on the scarf from Nebulia and Eclipso I then put on my cloak and the others put on theirs. Galaxia had to search for a cloak until she found a dark purple one. We looked at each other. "Should we look for Natsu-san now?" Kaen asked. "Let's find a place to rest first." I said. They nodded their heads in agreement. I took them through some ally ways to find a place to rest that was also near where Natsu's aura was. I found a place outside of a place called "Fairy Tail." It was strange, there were some noises coming from inside. It sounded like shouting. I didn't know if we should approach it or not.

"What are we waiting for? Why don't we go in?" Kaen asked. "I don't know if we should or not. I'm really unsure what would happen if we went in or not." I told her. 'What should I do? What should I do?' I though to myself. 'Why are you wondering so hard? Just go in.' Eclipso thought to me. 'But what if he doesn't remember me and finds it weird that I have companions with me that aren't actually human?' I asked him. That made him think. 'Why don't you wait until the moment is right, then you can talk to him.' Nebulia said reassuringly. 'Thanks mom.' I thought to her. "We'll wait, and follow him until then." I told the girls. "Ok." they said. "I really want to meet Natsu-san." Kaen said. 'I know you do, more than you know.' I thought to myself, taking in what she was thinking right now.

' I thought to myself, taking in what she was thinking right now