Chapter Ten: Memories

Sora's POV

Yay! I get the honor of seeing memories. What's even better, their not mine. They belong to everyone at the guild. "What am I doing?" I ask to no one in particular. I'm in my mind, apparently, looking at everyone's pasts. They're all sad, some more than others. If I were to describe them, it would give me a headache. Some of them, the feelings that are in there threaten to overwhelm me. "-a! -ra! -ora! Sora! Sora! Wake up!" I hear someone yell. 'That voice. It sounds, familiar.' I think to myself. 'Why? Why is it familiar?' I wonder as a tear falls down my cheek.

I woke up to a bright light and faces over me. I was still a bit groggy. "Ugh" I moaned as I tried to sit up. I fell back onto the bed and passed out again. I woke up again and there were no faces above me this time. I got up and put my feet over the side of the bed. I got off and started to walk. I staggered every now and then but made it to the door. I opened the door and walked out to where everyone was. No one noticed me come out. They were all worried and were talking to everyone else. 'Hello!' I think to all of them. They all seemed to want to jump out of their skins. I just laugh at their reactions. "SORA!!!!!!" they all scream. "Ow! Lower the decibels!" I say as I cover my ears. They then ran over to me and started to hug me. I teleported away from them and up to the second floor. Once everyone realized that I was gone, they started to look for me again. I snicker at the places that they look. "You hoo!" I shout down to them. "Where's the master?!" I ask. "Right behind you." said a voice as I turned around to see the master. "I need to tell you something." I told him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to after the talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, you saw everyone's past?" the master asked. We were down on the main floor now, talking to everyone, me and the master at the center. "Yep. I don't know how that happened." I said. "Still, that may or may not be connected to the three voices we heard when you screamed." Levy said. I stiffened at that. 'They heard your voices. Should I tell them?' I asked Nebulia and Eclipso. 'No. It's too early for them to know.' Nebulia thought to me. 'What should I do?' I asked her.

Galaxia's POV

I noticed Sora stiffen up when Levy mentioned the three voices we heard when Sora screamed. I am curious as to who those voices belonged to. They sounded familiar, but I couldn't place my finger on it. "Whatever those other voices were, it doesn't matter. At least she isn't in a coma." I said to everyone present. Sora seemed to visibly relax. 'Thanks Galaxia.' she thought to me. 'Your welcome.' I thought back. "Whatever the case, she did see our memories. What do you think will happen?" I asked. "Well, I saw everyone's but yours, Kaen's, Yuki's, Kaze's and Chikyu's because we've been together so I know what yours are. But I did see something peculiar in yours, Galaxia." Sora said. "Like what?" I asked.

Sora's POV

"What I saw, was a person who seemed to be about my height. But I couldn't make out if the person was a boy or a girl. You saw this person when you went out to get firewood after the dragons disappeared. Which I find weird." I said, forgetting that everyone was listening. "Why did you find it weird?" she asked, coming closer. "Because, there have never been people near the base of the mountain. So who could it be?" I asked. 'Why am I so unsure about this person?' I wondered silently. "I'm going out for a bit." I said to everyone while teleporting to the guild doors. 'Why their memories? Why me?' I wondered as I walked out of the guild.

Everyone was basically left dumbstruck as I went out. I went to the tallest hill in Magnolia to think. 'It feels like home, but different.' I thought sadly. I then lay down, looking at the sky. 'I forgot to ask how long I was out.' I thought with a sigh. 'You were out for two days.' Nebulia thought. 'The first time I woke up, I was woken by a familiar voice calling me. I couldn't remember who the voice belonged to, but it was male. I know that much. But it didn't sound like any voice from Fairy Tail. or fathers.' I thought sadly. 'Who knows who the voice belonged to. You'll find out some day.' Eclipso thought. 'I needed that. Thanks.' I thought to him. I then fell asleep, staring at the sky.

 I then fell asleep, staring at the sky