Chapter Nine: Mission, S-Rank

Sora's POV

"Ugh! I'm so bored!" I say to the girls as we sit at a table away from everyone. It's been a while since we joined the guild, and we've taken many of the good paying jobs. We have rooms in Fairy Hills and joined them together so that we wouldn't be separated by walls. They aren't that big, but big enough for the girls to be in their real forms. They've gotten bigger, and I could be on any of their backs if I wanted. We were waiting at the table for Kaen to get back with a job request, because it was her turn to pick out a job. "I'm back." Kaen says with a smile on her face. 'I've got a bad feeling about this.' I thought to myself. "Let's go. I'll explain on the way." she said in a somewhat hushed whisper. We didn't think anything of it, she normally got like this when- "You didn't!" I said, eyes wide at what she had grabbed. "Just come on!" she said in a hurried voice.

We bought our tickets and got on the train. 'Why did you get like that Sora nee-chan?' Chikyu asked in the thought space that I opened for us. 'Yes. Please, tell us.' Kaze pleaded. *sigh* 'You know that the other times Kaen got like this, she had taken an S-rank job request, right?' I asked everyone while looking out the window. Motion sickness sucks. At least it isn't as bad as Natsu's. The girls aren't affected, excluding Galaxia because she isn't a dragon. She isn't affected, but never mind. 'Yes. You don't mean-' Yuki thought, widening her eyes. 'Yep. I grabbed a S-rank request!' Kaen thinks to us with a giggle. 'Just hand me the job.' I thought to her angrily, still looking out the window. She gave it to me and I looked it over. 'So, we just have to fight off a dark guild. Easy enough.' I thought to them. I closed my eyes and focused on the auras back at Fairy Tail. The master's aura was flaring like crazy. Another person's, who was Erza who I recently met, was calm yet flaring at times. 'The master is angry. And guess who he's sending after us?' I asked them in a sing-song way. 'You don't mean-' they all thought with fear. 'Yep. Erza Scarlet, S-rank wizard at the Fairy Tail guild. Be glad that it isn't Gildarts.' I thought, laughing at their reactions. 'And the one she will punish the most, none other than the one who grabbed this request.' I thought dryly. 'Why me?!' Kaen thought. 'Because, you're just like flames-for-brains.' I thought to her chidingly. 'Natsu-san is awesome!' Kaen defended. 'Hai, hai' I thought.

We got to the town that had the dark guild. I closed my eyes and looked for the aura's that belonged to the dark guild. We've taken many requests like these, so I know what to look for. I found the dark aura's of our targets. "One to the south-west. Two to the north-east. Four at the coast. And ten in the center." I told them in a whisper after we got off the train. "I'll take the one at the south-west." Galaxia said. "We'll take the ones to the north-east." Kaze and Chikyu said. "We'll take the ones near the coast." Kaen and Yuki said. "We all know how much you love fighting the bigger crowds." Yuki said. "Thanks." I said. "So, what'll our time limit be?" Kaze asked. "Hmmm. How about, half an hour to meet back here." I told them. "What about the reward?" Kaen asked. "We get enough to live on through the regular requests that we are supposed to take." I told her. "And it's more fun this way." I told them. "Alright. Starry Night, scatter!" I tell them. We all ran in the directions of our targets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to center~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello!" I shout down to the dark guild members in the center. How do I know that. Well, their guild hall is here, and I may have lied about the number of opponents in the center, but the girls know how I operate. "Look! It's one of Fairy Tail's Dragon Slayers!" someone shouts in laughter. 'So, they want to underestimate me? That will be their down fall' I thought with glee. "Oh, I'm so scared." I say mockingly. I smirk. They falter a bit. I teleport into the middle of them. "So, where's your guild master?" I ask in their confusion. "I'm right here, Nova of the Starry Night." someone says while walking through the crowd. I forgot to mention, we have code names to give each other. I'm Nova, Galaxia's Galax, Kaen's Flame, Yuki's Snow, Kaze's Breeze, and Chikyu's Earth. Not very original, but no one knows our real names, and it will stay that way until someone from Fairy Tail reveals our names. Hasn't happened, knock on wood. Anyway...

"So, you're the guild master? Care to enlighten me on your name? Cause soon you'll be on the floor." I say, wanting to get this over with. I wasted a whole minute on scaring these guys! "Yes, I'm Master Darke." he said. That struck a nerve. I teleported behind the guy and kicked him so hard that he flew back into the guild hall. 'I don't have to waste any magic on these idiots. He doesn't deserve to use the name Darke. Only father should.' I thought. 'Quite true.' Eclipso thought to me. 'Thanks' I thought. "She kicked the master!" someone shouted. "One, two, three." I say. I teleported around and beat everyone to a pulp. it didn't even take that long. 'Dark guild my but. 'They're just a bunch of wusses that scare people with a fake power.' I thought bitterly.

'Better get back.' I thought. Everyone was down. I was heading to leave when I remembered. 'Almost forgot.' I thought as I turned towards the guild hall. "I forgot to leave a present." I say out-loud for everyone to hear. People come out of their houses, startled by the commotion they heard. "Eclipse Dragon's Roar!" I shout while eclipse beams spew out of my mouth at the guild hall. I then use some Galaxy Dragon Slayer magic and write a message in the air for all to see. "It will disappear by the time I leave!" I shout to all the people. The message says 'You are free from their oppression! Live in peace! If you are in trouble again, ask for Fairy Tail!' Everyone cheered. 'Better get back now.' I thought. 'The guild hall is ruined, the members are beaten, and Fairy Tail can help them if they get in trouble again.' I thought with glee.

I got back at the train station shortly after the others. "So, didn't even take half an hour?" I questioned. "Yep. And love your message." Galaxia says with a smirk." Let's get back before-" I say before getting cut off. "Before what?" someone asks. "Oh no! She caught up to us!" Kaen whimpers. "Well, at least we got the job done." I say as I sigh. "You what?!" Erza asks, surprised. "Yeah, like all the times before." I say as I place my gaze on Kaen. "*sigh* It's not my place to punish you. I'll let the master decide." Erza said, exhausted. "Come on, lets go home." I say to them. At that moment, Erza say the message I wrote in the air. "Good work, Sora Nova. Or Nova of Starry Night." Erza says with a smirk. "They were wusses. Their master was knocked out with a single kick." I say as I laugh. "Tell me about what happened on the ride back." Erza says. "Well, at least it was Erza-san and not Guildarts." Kaze says with a shudder. "Yeah, I don't know what would happen if he came." Chikyu says, also shuddering.

We got on the train and headed home, telling Erza about the mission along the way. Once we got back, we all went in with a smile on our face. The master came over. "AGAIN! YOU TOOK A S-RANK JOB REQUEST AGAIN!!!!! ARE YOU IDIOTS?!?!" he shouted. I covered my ears because they were extremely sensitive. 'Sorry master!' I thought out. Everyone heard it. 'Sorry. I didn't mean to do that.' I thought out again. "Please don't do that again." the master said, sighing. "You know that Kaen will do it again, right?" Galaxia asked. "Yes. We need a system put in to stop people from going in there unless they are S-rank wizards." the master said. "Who knows how to do that?!" I asked everyone in the guild. Like the times before, no one rose their hand. I sighed, feeling exactly like the master.

Then I felt something go through my head, like a sort of shock. Then it came again, but more painfully. I placed my hands to my head, bent over and started to whimper, from all of the shocks in my head. 'What are these?' i wondered. Everyone heard that and came over. "We're ba-" Natsu said then stopped as he saw me. "Sora?! What wrong?" he asked as he came over to me. I started to see things, memories maybe, that weren't mine. 'Whose are these?' I wondered to everyone. Everyone gasped, because it seemed that they knew whose memories I was seeing. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream, my voice sounding like three different voices. "Get out of my head!!!!" I scream again, the three voices still there. I dropped to the ground, my vision hazy. "Quick! Get her to the infirmary. Now!" the master ordered. 'What's going on?' I wondered to myself. 'Why am I seeing their memories. Their past is their problem. Why am I seeing it?' I wonder as I start to cry. I then past out as someone picked me up, someone with salmon colored hair.

A/N: Sorry, no picture at the end. Just can't come up with an idea for this chapter. Thanks for reading!