Chapter Two: Hatching Time

Galaxia's POV

"Gee, why do I have to do this?" I questioned. Sora told me that I had to get our food and stuff, but this is crazy. It seemed like she knew what was in those eggs. I just have to wonder, what is really in there? Well, I'm getting near the ground, so time to look for some firewood. I looked around for a while and saw some wood laying on the ground. 'Yes. It's my lucky day.' I thought. I went to go and pick it up. Once I did, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I ran and hid behind one of the trees. I tried to calm myself down and hold my breath back. It was a person who seemed to be about Sora's height. Although, Sora seemed a bit taller than this person. 'I wonder who this person is.' I wondered to myself. Soon the person passed. I let out my breath and went back to the cave. It took a while. But I made it back. "Sora! I got the firewood!" I called out. "Ok. Leave it near the entrance, alright. I'll pick it up in a bit." Sora said. "Alright! I'll go and get the leaves now." I said. "Ok. Come back soon." Sora called out. "I will." I said. I headed off to go and find the leaves.

Sora's POV

When I heard Galaxia come back from her first trip. I was so happy that I started to cry. I didn't have her come in because I didn't want her to see my tears. Once I heard her leave, I went to go and grab the firewood. When I got back inside, I heard cracking. I sounded the same as when Galaxia hatched. Except, there were four of the same sounds. I ran over to the eggs. I started the fire immediately. 'Do baby dragons need a fire?' I thought to Nebulia and Eclipso. 'They do. But as a dragon gets older, they are able to supply their bodies with their own kind of fire.' Nebulia thought. 'Though, they have to be around 20 years old for that.' Eclipso thought. 'Good to know.' I thought to them. I lit the fire and moved all of the eggs over to it.

The first one to break completely was the orange on. Out came a beautiful orange dragon with eyes like miniature sunsets. It was beautiful. It went up near the fire and went to sleep. The next one to break was the white one. Out came a white dragon with eyes as blue as the sea. It was so adorable. It went near the fire, but only about half as close as the orange dragon went. Next to break was the yellow one. What came out was a beautiful pale yellow dragon with pink at the tips of it's wings, snout, tail, and eyes. It went near the fire, about half-way between the orange and white dragons. The last one to break was the brown and green egg. When it broke, out came a little brown dragon with green at the tips of it's wings and tail. It's eyes were a stunning emerald green. It went near the fire, about as close as the orange dragon went.

'Question, how will I know what gender they are? I can't keep calling them it now can I?' I thought to Nebulia and Eclipso. 'Well, I know what gender they are.' Nebulia thought. 'And that would be?' Eclipso and I asked via thoughts. 'They are all girls.' Nebulia thought simply. 'Ok. So are they sort of like a miniature version of you Nebulia?' I thought. 'In a way, yes. And I will help you take care of them.' Nebulia thought. Great, thanks!' I thought. I then heard Galaxia come back. "Hey Sora! I got a lot of leaves." she said. "Alright then. I'll light the way for you." I said while using a little bit of Eclipse magic and Galaxy magic to light the way.

"Welcome back, Galaxia." I said softly. "Why did you need leaves? We could have gone out to get some blankets." Galaxia asked. "It's because, well, see for yourself." I said. I heard Galaxia inhale sharply. "Um, are those dragons?" she asked. "Yes, yes they are. And they are the reason why you have to get the food. I need to keep an eye on them. And they are also the reason why we can't leave here yet." I explained. "Ok." Galaxia said. 'Well, this is going to be fun.' I thought dryly.

A/N: Sorry about the picture! I didn't have an idea on how to make the dragons

A/N: Sorry about the picture! I didn't have an idea on how to make the dragons. They are sleeping so you can't see their eyes. I made this after I finished the chapter, so please be nice about it. Arigato!