Chapter Four: Flying Anyone?

Sora's POV

I woke up before everyone. 'Wow I'm early' I thought to myself. 'Better start packing my things.' I thought. I grabbed my old clothes and wrapped them up in the blanket that I have had since I was younger. I put my scarf in there as well, I wasn't going to wear it yet. I set the cloak out to put on later. 'Mom, isn't there a flying spell that you can teach me?' I asked Nebulia. 'There is. I can teach you the chant to activate it. It is called Galaxy Wings, and as long as you are using it, you can fly. It takes a lot of magic power, but you will manage.' Nebulia thought. 'Thanks mom!' I thought to her. She told me the chant and I went over to the edge to practice it. "I call upon the power of the cosmos, the stars and the dust. The planets and the moons. I beseech thee to lend me your power. Let it gather and form together to grant thee flight. Galaxy Wings!" I chanted. I stepped off of the edge and didn't feel myself fall. I looked to my back and saw wings that were the same color as Nebulia. 'They're beautiful!' I thought to Nebulia. 'Just like you' she thought back. That made me blush. I tried flying around and I flew. 'Wow! This is amazing!' I thought.

I got back just as Galaxia, Yuki, Kaen, Kaze and Chikyu were waking up. "Good morning sleepy heads! Get up and then we can go!" I said to them. "Well, do I have to carry you?" Galaxia asked. "Nope. Because I have a spell that will let me fly!" I said happily. "Yay! Sora nee-san can fly!!" the dragons all called out happily. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" I said to them all. "Yeah!" they all cried together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip to later that day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sora's POV

We were flying along steadily, I was leading the way, the dragons were behind me and Galaxia took the rear. We had to land soon because I was starting to get sleepy. "Come on. Let's land down there!" I shouted back to them as I pointed to a clearing. 'This place feels familiar. And smells familiar, too.' I thought. 'It should be. This is the clearing where we met Skiadrum and Rouge.' Eclipso thought. 'Which reminds me, I never did get Wendy and Gajeel's last names, did I?' I though to Eclipso. 'Yeah, and that is because Wendy was extremely young, younger than you and Natsu, and she was afraid. And you didn't get Gajeel's because he was asleep.' Eclipso thought. 'But, at the back of my mind, and this has been bugging me for a while, his aura showed that he was awake. And auras don't lie.' I thought to Eclipso. 'Hmmm, that is odd.' Eclipso thought. "Hey, Galaxia." I called. "Yeah, what?" she asked. "Can you go and find some firewood? We don't need that much." I said. "Sure." she said.

After Galaxia walked away, I focused on the dragons. "Alright girls, line up." I said. They lined up, Kaen first and Chikyu last. "We have some left overs from last night, we need to share them sparingly. So that means that there will be no seconds. And we won't know when we will be able to get more food. We need to find the first of the Dragons Slayers, Natsu Dragneel as fast as we can. Got that?" I explained then asked. "Yes!" they said in unison.

Galaxia got back with the firewood after I explained the stuff to the dragons. "I'll light it." I said to Galaxia, taking the firewood. I placed it how I would in the cave, in the stone ring that I brought. I lit it with some of my magic. I then grabbed a stick and put some of the meat on it, heating it up. I gave them to the dragons. After the dragons were fed they fell asleep. I cooked some final bit of it for me and Galaxia. "So, how long do you estimate that it will take to find Natsu-san?" Galaxia asked. I scanned his aura and found it very far away, along with many unknown auras. "I don't know, maybe five more days? But we should meet him in about ten days instead." I said. "Why ten?" she asked. "Well, that is how long I estimate it for him to get his Exceed." I told her. "Okay, so we could get new clothes?" she asked. "Yeah." I said. "Go to sleep, you need rest for the rest of the trip." I told her. "So do you." she said. "Yeah, yeah. Go to sleep." I told her jokingly. "Night." she said. 'I can't wait to see you after all this time, Natsu.' I thought with anticipation.

' I thought with anticipation