EIGHTEEN: CiNNAMON APPLE PIE

EIGHTEEN: CINNAMON APPLE PIE

"Speak into the mic, Morris. We're waiting," Eli sat back, arms folded against his chest as an amused smirk fell across his lips.

Cameron sat on the coffee table in front of him, looking him dead in the eyes. "That's you at the door isn't it?"

Zayn sighed fighting his tears from coming out. "Yes."

"Let me get this straight. You knew that he was coming for Riley the entire time and allowed it to happen? Did you work with him to make sure West doesn't know?" Cameron asked.

"I never worked with him. It wasn't supposed to go that way I—"

"How the hell was it supposed to go, Zayn?!" Cameron pressed.

Meanwhile, Marcus stood up drawing their attention to him. "Cameron, you got any Whiskey. I need a drink."

"Left cabinet in the kitchen, why?" Cameron responded.

"To calm my nerves before things, get bloody in here," He gritted glaring at Zayn. "To think, you of all people would be involved with Riley's disappearance back then. Matt was so easy to trust you with his family's lives. When he wakes up, pack your things. Stay away from him. If you don't, I'll kill you before Cameron even has the chance to."

As Marcus stormed out of the living room, Eli's attention was caught by the opened door and leaning against it was an enraged Riley. Seeing red, she about to grab any she saw nearby to throw at Zayn, but Cameron was quicker. He grabbed Riley by her waist and held her back.

"Let me go!" she yelled.

"Baby calm down. Come on, let's go cool off, hmm?" he said trying to reason with her.

"Not until he is dead at my feet!" she shouted glaring at Zayn.

"Eli, get Zayn into that room. Now," Cameron told him.

Without hesitation, Eli grabbed Zayn's arm and pulled him away leaving the living room. Meanwhile, Riley was fighting to get out of Cameron's arms.

"Cameron, so god help me, if you don't let me go right now..."

Instead of letting her go, he held her tighter. "Calm down, first."

That only made her angrier. "You don't get to tell me to calm down! Not while he is still alive."

"Baby, you can kill him another time. I just don't want blood on my floors, okay?" he smirked finding her being angry very attractive.

Riley pushed Cameron off her. "Not until I have that man's head in my hands."

Cameron followed her to the kitchen as she grabbed one of the knives. She was about to head to Zayn's room, but Cameron stopped her grabbed her hand again. "Riley." He warned. "Don't make me pin you down on this floor."

"I wish you would," she sneered at him, pulling out of his grip. "Now, leave me alone before I make sure you can't have kids anymore."

She escaped again only to be pulled back again colliding with Cameron's chest as he tossed the knife aside. He cupped her face looking down into her eyes. His lips met hers in a gentle yet passionate kiss. It distracted her as she ended up relaxed in his arms. As her arms went around his neck, he deepened the kiss picking her up. He made his way to their shared room whilst carrying her.

She broke the kiss for air and glared at him. "I hate you."

He chuckled and gave her a peck. "I'm only doing my job, baby girl. I can't have you shedding family blood. Not when he's still out here looking for you. You can deal with Zayn later."