TWENTY-ONE: LATIN SPICE PART 2

Riley sat beside Cameron trying her best to keep her emotions in check. Her eyes spoke a lot more than her mouth did, but equal the amount of vigor and drive. Not a single bluff. Just pure truth falling like rain. Cameron made sure to stay close to her in case she were to snap. Today was a possibility of that happening as they all sat in the living room of their villa in silence.

"Who really started the Stealth program, Agent West?" Cameron questioned.

"Chairman Masters started the program and gave me, along with the Castro brothers the order to run it. It wasn't supposed to be what it became. Had I known those brothers would get their father involved, I would've denied his order," she told them shamefully. "Riley, I hope you can forgive me."

Riley chuckled bitterly. "Don't ask for things you won't get, mother. This all started because of his obsession with you."

"I didn't have a choice, Riley!" Agent West yelled. "Try being in my shoes for a second, having to choose between your own family. It was either you or your father's life!"

Cameron sat back amused by this. How easily agent West got worked up by her own daughter. To him, it was entertaining.

"Rogue..." was the signal, she began slipping. Slowly, but surely she could already see red. Murderous thoughts ran rampid in her mind. Her eyes met hers. Riley was about to jump across the table and attack her mother when Cameron pulled her into his embrace and led her away from the table, away from her mother. 

Whilst she slowly tried to calm down, Cameron took over as Agent West watched in confusion and concern.

"You're worried about her, aren't you?" Cameron asked with his back turned to Agent West.

"Of course I am. I'm her mother," she replied quickly. "What happened to her? Where's Matt, her father? And who the hell are you?"

"Agent West-"

"Sylvia. Just call me Sylvia." she corrected.

"Well, Sylvia. Because of your decision, your ex-boyfriend decided to take advantage of her. He wasn't just using her to lure you out."

She looked at him shocked. "H-How do you know about this?"

He smirked. "Your family bodyguard told me. I presume you know who I'm talking about." 

"Now, why would Zayn trust a complete stranger with my daughter? That's not like him. If you tried anything with her, I swear I will-"

Cameron chuckled amused by her empty threat. "You will what? Kill me? Nice joke."

"I will have your head, boy. Don't play with me," She spat back. 

Riley left Cameron's hold. "I'll be outside." 

He nodded, watching her walk out of the room before he turned his attention back to Sylvia. When he did, he sat at the table with his hands clasped as he glared deep into her soul. "Empty threats will get you nowhere, doll."

"Who the hell are you?" Sylvia asked bitterly. 

"My name, is Cameron," he slowly pulled his mask down. "I'm sure you can figure out the rest."

And that's when one of her men stepped up and pointed his gun at Cameron. "Ma'am, step back. Hands behind your back, boy!"

Cameron smirked, placing his hands behind his back. "Oh, an admirer. Seems like Agent Carson has figured the rest out. Smart man."