Never Leaving

Key
Y/N= Your name
H/C= Hair Color
E/C= Eye Color
F/C= Favorite Color
I will have this the whole time. Maybe I'll add more.
_______________________________________

Y/N POV

  I was on my way. I was already in the airplane. I was ready. Ready to move from Scaleswind to Phoenix Drop.

  I know that Nicole will be moving soon, so I have nothing to worry about. I will have friends and my older sister, Katelyn. I was excited. I was about to go to a place I could finally call home.

  Before this, I was abandoned in Scaleswind. We were on a trip there and one day, I decided to chat with Nicole. Being the social person I am, we talked for hours and hours.

  Then, when I went to the hotel we stayed at to meet up with my family, I realized they left me. I stayed with Nicole until we were both 20. Then, she was married and had a kid. There was no more room for me and even though she insisted on me staying, I knew I had to give her space.

  I stayed in apartments until I was kicked out. I worked at McDonald's, which didn't give me much money.

  When I was 16, Katelyn and I wrote often. That is, when she knew my address.

  Often, she would beg me to come live with her so I could go to college and get a good education.

  I never really liked school, and Katelyn knew this. She always tried to get me to like it, but I never did. And I've never really been in a school since they left me. Which was in third grade.

  But now, I finally had enough money to buy a plane ticket and fly to Phoenix Drop.

  Nicole had told me that she was looking for a new place to live to get away from her dad, and I was the decision maker to see if she should come or not.

  When I got off the airplane, I looked around. I eventually spotted a young lady who looked about two years older than me. She had powdery blue hair, blue eyes, a white tee, and brown shorts.

  Katelyn.

  "Sister!" I shouted.

  I ran over and embraced her. She hugged back and then we tore apart.

  "Y/N, it's been so long." Katelyn said while tearing up.

  "I know Katelyn. But now, no one can tear our family apart. Not anymore." We hugged again and then went to her car. It was a dark blue convertible. I would never be able to afford that.

  When we pulled up into the driveway, I saw her house. It was painted half blue and have F/C.

  "Wow..... You know, you don't have to do this for me..." I told her.

  "Well, I feel like I do. That day, we were packing our bags. When we got into the car, I immediately realized you weren't there. I said nothing because I assumed you'd meet us at the airport or something.

  "When we got to the airport and you weren't there, that's when I finally asked 'Where's Y/N?' But, it was too late. We were already on the plane and it was just getting into the air.

  "When we got home, our parents were gonna go back and get you, but became poor. The depression hit Phoenix Drop hard. When they lost all the money, I was put in Foster Care. I was adopted by a nice family and had a sister. But I always knew that it was my fault. It was my fault you weren't there with me.

  "But now that you're back home, I want to do everything to make it up to you." She was very close to crying.
I hugged her again and when I let go, I smiled at her, tearing up a bit myself.

  "Don't worry. I won't ever let us be separated again. For I will never leave you."