Broken Heart

Y/N POV

Of course I went to the Carnival. Travis told me he wanted to take Lucinda somewhere special. Where else to go than the Carnival?

I used my common sense to 1 find out where Lucinda and Travis were, 2 know Lucinda would pick the Ferris Wheel first, and then 3 convince Katelyn to come to the Carnival with me. Because first off, I needed a ride, and second off, Lucinda would think I'm a stalker.

Ok, that's all a lie. Travis texted me that they were going to the Carnival, I wanted to see the Ferris Wheel, and I didn't want to be at the Carnival alone and look like a loser.

I just thought of that master plan in my mind in case Lucinda tries anything and I have to talk to her.

Anyways, while I was talking in my mind about the stupid plan, Katelyn and I walked all the way to the other side of the park. Great.

But hey, Katelyn and I haven't hung out since forever, so this isn't about being jealous. This is about me and my sister. And partially about being jealous.

We got in line for the teacups when Katelyn did the strangest thing ever.

"Oh no." She gasped. She squatted down so nobody could see her.

"Who are you hiding from?" I asked her.

I smiled. She grabbed my hand and pulled me down with her.

"Travis is here! With Lucinda!" She whisper shouted.

I had to act like I didn't know, so I did.

"Really? Why?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't know if you remember, but Travis made a deal with Lucinda. I didn't know he was taking her here."

"Well come on, why does it matter?" I asked.

The line started moving in front of us and we did little walks while squatted down. Katelyn looked at me like I had just said she was wrong.

"Lucinda. Is. With. Him. Surely, if she sees you, she'll flip and possibly kill you!" Katelyn whisper shouted more.

I rolled my eyes."Whatever. She can't take me away again."

"Yes she can, and she will. Something about her just....makes me different." She said.

"Duh. She made you lose interest in Travis and like Jeffory you know."

According to her facial expression, I had just grown two more heads. (What?😂)

"What are you talking about? How did you know I dated Travis." She replied superstitiously.

"Travis told me." I scuffed.

"You need to stay away from him." She angrily told me.

"Why? Because you broke his heart?" I told her.

"No, because he's a jerk. He broke up with me you know." She explained.

"I do know. But I don't care because you didn't care. You liked Jeffory." I scuffed at her.

The line moved again and we scooted with it.

"Travis is nothing but trouble. You need to stay away from him." She scuffed. "That's final."

"Is it? Is it though? Last I checked, I'm an adult. You can't control me wether you're two years older or 40." I yelled quietly at her.

Then, I lost my temper. I stood up and stomped out of the line.

"Y/N! Wait!" Katelyn yelled from behind me.

I ignored her and continued walking off. I made it out of the line and I got in line for the Bumper Cars. Running into people should calm me down.