Plans, Plans, and More Plans

~A Month Later~

Y/N POV

I've caught up with everyone. I've hung out with a lot of people. Trinity was the last new person to move into the neighborhood.

There's been a couple birthday parties. Mine is coming up. Everything is going great.

The only thing that has been different is Travis and I. We haven't talked ever since that one afternoon. He told me he needed a little break.

I gave him space.

How much much time does he need?

I haven't seen Lucinda in a while, so maybe it's best if I don't talk to Travis.

Katelyn and I now had a new roomie. Kawaii~Chan moved out of town to live with her family, so Aphmau lives with us. Kawaii~Chan said she would probably come back in a couple months, so we can look forward to that.

At the moment, Katelyn had brought me and Aphmau to the park. She claimed it was 'sister time' but we knew she just wanted to play Pokemon Go.

After all, she was on her phone almost the whole time.

That was ok though, because this gave Aphmau and I a chance to hang out and get to know each other. We are technically sisters.

"So, have you and Travis kept in touch?" She asked me.

I stayed quiet and she got what I was trying to say. She sighed.

"Sorry. I was just curious." She admitted.

"It's ok. It was just a question."

"Well....what are your favorite hobbies?" She asked.

"I like playing guitar. It calms me down sometimes." I shrugged.

"Well, you'll have to teach me because I can't play a musical instrument for the life of me."

"I don't learn it, it just comes to me. If that doesn't sound weird."

"It doesn't. Drawing naturally comes to me, so it makes complete sense." Aphmau sighs. "I think we all have something we do really good, we just don't ever learn it."

"Yeah, possibly."

"Hey, what are you planning for your party?" Aphmau asked me.

To be honest, I really didn't know. I felt like I was too grown up for that stuff, but everybody insisted I have one.

"I really don't know...I don't even want one to be honest."

"Why not? They're a lot of fun." Aphmau said trying to convince me.

"Well..I don't know. I've never really had a birthday party growing up and aren't I a little old for one?" I asked.

Aphmau burst out laughing. "Too old?"

"Well yeah. Usually, your last party is when you turn 18. I looked it up." I said, rubbing my shoulder.