Taking A Break

I groaned and grabbed my phone.

"Who is it?" Katelyn asked.

"It says 'no name.'" I told her.

"You should answer it." Katelyn suggested.

I nodded and pressed 'answer.'

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Heeey Y/N!~" Someone giggled through the phone.

I gritted my teeth as I out my phone on speaker.

"What do you want Lucinda." I muttered.

"I wanna know why you're so grumpy." Lucinda spoke childishly.

"Heh, that's nice. Not telling you." I told her.

"Oh, you don't have to. I know what happened last night." I couldn't see Lucinda, but I could tell she was smirking.

"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered.

"Travis Enki broke your heart. Or, that's what you think anyways." Lucinda laughed at my stupidity.

"Lucinda..." I grumbled. "HOW COULD YOU?!"

"What do you mean? Oh, you mean how could I protect MY boyfriend?" Lucinda laughed again.

"He's. Not. Your. Boyfriend." I gritted my teeth.

"Not yet!~" Lucinda laughed like a... witch.

"You little!" I started.

"Y/N!" Katelyn shouted.

"Oh~ Katelyn is there? This just got ten times more interesting. I'm sure Y/N told you about what I did when you and Travis were dating." Lucinda told Katelyn.

Katelyn sighed. "Yes, I know what you did. You're a sick woman, you know that?"

"Oh, I know!" Lucinda giggled, once again.

"Once I tell Travis, it'll be like this never happened." I told Lucinda.

"Oh, but I'm already at Travis' house. I'm comforting him because you broke his heart." Lucinda pouted.

"Lies." Katelyn shouts.

"Lucinda? Can you hurry up in the bathroom?" Travis yelled in the background.

I put my hand over my mouth so I wouldn't burst out crying.

"Oh, that's my cue to leave. Bye!" She hung up.

I threw my phone across the room and stuffed a pillow in face to scream.

"LUCINDA RUINS EVERYTHING!" I cried.

Katelyn put her hand on my back and rubbed it.

"It's ok Y/N. She's a selfish brat who gets what she wants. But later we can go to Travis' house to tell him, ok?" Katelyn assured me.

I nodded. I looked up at her and wiped away my tears.

"Hey, shouldn't Trinity (or Kayla) be comforting Travis?" I asked.

Katelyn shrugged.

"I really don't know. Boys are weird sometimes." Katelyn told me. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up so we can go have fun."

I nodded and went into my closet and picked out a good outfit that wasn't stained with tears.

Well, it's not going to get any better than now...

Travis POV

"Lucinda! Will you please hurry up?" I yell at Lucinda.

Lucinda unlocked the door and ran out.